• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

damage life&mana spell overtime on Object Editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Is there a spell that deals damage to life and mana overtime on the object editor? The killer that used this skill must receive a bounty kill unlike the spell rejuvenation set to negative values which it doesn't maybe because it is a positive buff? Been looking and I might missed one? And do tell me if there isn't so I can make my own with triggers.

Thanks you for your time. ^^

Level 5
well i actually can only remember rejevunation, the night-elf-moon-well-spell refresh life & mana and the mana/life drain which can be set to both draining life and mana.

but i think none of them fits what you want.

Level 8
well i actually can only remember rejevunation, the night-elf-moon-well-spell refresh life & mana and the mana/life drain which can be set to both draining life and mana.

but i think none of them fits what you want.

The spell exists, its in Dota. Accept the drainage stops when the unit casts a spell but that could be changed. If you ask Icefrog he might help you out with making a similar spell.

Level 5
The spell exists, its in Dota. Accept the drainage stops when the unit casts a spell but that could be changed. If you ask Icefrog he might help you out with making a similar spell.

please read first what he wants. i know that such a spell exists in DotA and i also know that it is damn easy to trigger. so it won't be a real problem. he just asked whether there is already a premade spell by blizzard that can do it.

Level 4
Thanks, everyone. Maybe there isn't one in the Object Editor so I'll just go with the DOT system. Thanks for the responses. ^^

Level 5
Dude chill out...

i didn't want to offend you or sth., but your comment was senseless. sorry if it sounds hard, but if everyone would post that such a spell exists it wouldn't help anything. :/
and nearly everyone knows that it can be triggered. but that was not the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.