• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

D&D Trudvagn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
RPG Ideas

Hi Every Body. I want too show you my up comming RPG map.
Dragons & Demons Trudvagn

Background
The idea comes from the Swedish Roleplaying game Dragons and Demons (Drakar och Demoner it's the name in Swedish) Your character lives in the world called trudvagn, a magic world with trolls and dragons. Your character sends out to the dangerous world and try to survive. On your way you will explore caves, deafet furious monsters, make friends and lose some of them. Your character could be every thing from a farmer to a nobel knight, mabey a magican or a singing bard. Survive is somtimes the only thing that matters, drink water from wells, eat, sleep, and don't freeze to death. It's a cold world so i recomend to put on some heavy clothes.

Game
You have the abillity in D&D Trudvagn to creat your own class. Your character also got a multiboard at the top to show your skills, hunger, thirst, how tired you are. Skills are what your character can do, and how good he's at it. In time these skills will rise and she will be better at it. Below the skills will be named and explained

Spell Craft: Used to cast spells
Knowledg: You know things
Geografi: Sees how the map looks.
Trickery: You can play tricks
Trade: You buy things cheaper and sells them for more
Craft: Work with stone, wood, metall
Hunt&Fishing: Can track animals and catch fish in the water.
Medicine: treat wounds and stopps infections
Ride: How good you rides a mount
Clandestinely: How good you lie
Religon: Do you belive in god?
Agillity:How good you hide and how fast you do things
Sail: How good you sail
Care (Farm): How you farm food and take care of animals
Battle Skill: How good you fight
Survival: How good you find wells and food

For the moment it will just be playable in singel player. But later mabey a multiplayer game. Please tell me what you think

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.