• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

D Area v2.51

ss2ie.jpg

Game Plays
^Select a hero (14 hero created)
^Choose a lane to Defend (West, South, East, North)
^You have 2 minute to get ready for First Wave
^Creeps spawn every 100 second.
^Reinforcement every 110 second.
^Get 1 gold every 2 second.
^Extra income every 5 minute.
Reward
1st = 500 gold
2nd = 300 gold
3rd =150 gold
^Special Wave every 10 Level.
^The Gate will auto open when you enter the Area.
^The Gate will open when the Guardian die.
^Stop Reinforce when the Area has been Defeated.
Unit
Level 1 - Level 10 = Footman x3 + High Archer x1
Level 11+ = High Footman x3 + High Archer x1
^The Lord show out when King Hit points less than 1000.
^Defeat, if the King Dead.

ChangeLog
version 2.51 Changelog
^New Hero
^New item
^New Creeps
^Terrain improved
^Fixed a bug whereby Cloud Strife changed to Double sword
^Fixed a all random mode bug
^Fixed a repick command bug
^New Event

Command
-repick
repick your hero
-random
Get a random hero
-debug
Fix the creeps moving bug (only red)
-clear
Clean the screen
Coming Features
Coming Features
-Hero Duel
-Team Fight
-Pet System
Hero

Special Hero Selector
Special Hero
Special Hero Selector
specialheroselector.jpg
cloudh.jpg
Cloud Strife
cloud1d.jpg
Cloud Strife2
cloud2.jpg
Cloud Strife
Cloud Strife leads the life of a mercenary for hire. As an ex-member of Shinra's elite squad known as SOLDIER, his fighting skills are in high demand. Cloud joins a rebel group AVALANCHE for their first strike against one of Shinra's huge Mako Reactors that surround the city of Midgar.
Abilities
Busterwave
busterwave.jpg
Instant
instant.jpg
Double Sword
doublesword.jpg
Buster Strike
busterstrike.jpg
-Busterwave, Instant, Double Sword, Buster Strike
tifao.jpg
Tifa Lockhart
tifa1.jpg
Tifa Lockhart
Tifa is Cloud's childhood friend from Nibelheim and a member of AVALANCHE. However, her personality is much more laid back and selfless in comparison, with a motherly streak concerning all her friends and her attitude to others. Tifa is quick to hide her true feelings from people, her shyness is a key aspect of her character, and she is caring and loving to a fault. Tifa also owns a bar called 7th Heaven, located in Sector 7 slums of Midgar, which also serves as an AVALANCHE hideout.
Abilities
Sprint
sprinti.jpg
Whirlwind
whirlwindstrike.jpg
Gloves
glovesr.jpg
Batter Strike
batterstrike.jpg
Sprint, Whirlwind Strike, Gloves, Batter Strike
zhaoyun.jpg
Zhao Yun
zhaoyun.jpg
Zhao Yun
Zhao Yun was an important commander of the civil wars of the late Han Dynasty and the Three Kingdoms period of China. For most of his career, Zhao Yun served the warlord Liu Bei, playing a part in the establishment of Shu Han. In literature and folklore he is heralded as the third member of the Five Tiger Generals.
Abilities
shockwave.jpg
Mirror image
mirrorimage.jpg
Power Of Strength
powerofstrength.jpg
Spearstorm
spearstorm.jpg
Shockwave, Mirror image, Power Of Strength, Spearstorm
gokun.jpg
Son Goku
gokun.jpg
SS2
gokuss2.jpg
SS3
gokuss3.jpg
SS4
gokuss4a.jpg
SS5
gokuss5.jpg
Son Goku
Goku is a defender of Earth and informally leads the Z Fighters. Throughout his life, he trains hard and strives to be the greatest warrior possible, while at the same time using his amazing strength and skills to uphold peace. These qualities make him the perfect example of a hero, though not necessarily the perfect role model, due to his lack of education.
Abilities
Kamehameha
kamehamehat.jpg
Saiyan Aura
saiyanaura.jpg
Knockback
knockback.jpg
Super Saiyan
supersaiyan.jpg
Kamehameha, Saiyan Aura, Knockback, Super Saiyan
werewolfi.jpg
Werewolf
werewolfw.jpg
Werewolf
A werewolf in folklore and mythology is a person who shapeshifts into a wolf, either purposely, by using magic, or after being placed under a curse. The medieval chronicler Gervase of Tilbury associated the transformation with the appearance of the full moon, but this concept was rarely associated with the werewolf until the idea was picked up by modern fiction writers.
Abilities
Summon Wolves
summonwolves.jpg
Claws
clawsz.jpg
Howl
howl.jpg
Full Moon
fullmoonh.jpg
Summon wolves, Howl, Claws, Full Moon
leonrj.jpg
Leon S. Kennedy
leonh.jpg
Leon S. Kennedy
27-year-old Leon was assigned to the United States Secret Service. He is assigned to guard President Graham's family, but when the President Graham's daughter Ashley, is kidnapped, Leon's first mission is to track her down.
Abilities
Grenade
grenadei.jpg
Headshot
headshot.jpg
Sniper
sniperu.jpg
Overpower
overpower.jpg
Grenade, Headshot, Sniper, Overpower
leonrj.jpg
Leon S. Kennedy
leonh.jpg
Leon S. Kennedy
27-year-old Leon was assigned to the United States Secret Service. He is assigned to guard President Graham's family, but when the President Graham's daughter Ashley, is kidnapped, Leon's first mission is to track her down.
Abilities
Grenade
grenadei.jpg
Headshot
headshot.jpg
Sniper
sniperu.jpg
Overpower
overpower.jpg
Grenade, Headshot, Sniper, Overpower
naruto2s.jpg
narutock.jpg
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto is a ninja affiliated with the fictional village of Konohagakure. The villagers ostracize Naruto because the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, a malevolent creature that attacked Konohagakure, is sealed within his body. As such, Naruto has ambitions of becoming the village's leader, the Hokage, in order to gain recognition amongst his peers. Nonetheless, Naruto maintains a cheerful and boisterous personality, allowing him to befriend several other Konoha ninja throughout the series, as well as ninja from other villages.
Abilities
Flame Strike
20248435.jpg
Blink
51140510.jpg
Mirror image
24916635.jpg
Fire Fox
67506024.jpg
Flame Strile, Blink, Mirror image, Fire Fox
Hero Selector
Normal Hero
Hero Selector
heroselector.jpg
Screenshots

dareav25101.jpg

dareav25103.jpg

dareav25103.jpg

dareav25104.jpg

dareav25105.jpg

dareav25106.jpg

dareav25107.jpg

dareav25108.jpg

dareav25109.jpg

v2489.jpg

s11p.jpg

v24811.jpg

s13q.jpg

s14m.jpg
Credits
D Area
Made By Fantasy61

Tool
^ World Editor
^ YDWE
^ Loading Screen image Editor
^ Icon Editor
^ War3ModelViewer

You must install the latest Warcraft 3 patch (version 1.24e) to play this map.

werewolfc.png

Keywords:
D Area, D, Area, Fantasy61
Contents

D Area v2.51 (Map)

Reviews
01:47, 26th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Comment 15:26, 18th Sep 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected (until updated)

M

01:47, 26th Jun 2011
-Kobas-:
Comment
15:26, 18th Sep 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected (until updated)

Level 1
Plenty of Bugs

1. The Weapon Shop is missing, making it impossible to complete most recipes that needs a weapon to be formed.

2. The Longbow Item for Windrunner does not work.

3. Windrunner's Archer Skill will crash Freeze WC3 if you activate it once its a level 4 Skill.

4. Creeps can teleport to the King's Platform, but not your hero.

Level 2
okey what can i say its great map at furst , u can see the items adleast some of them its cool i very like the cloud model and all others anime heroes perhapes warewolf is a bit odenery but oll whell and dude the moust critical think i play it 3 times and i get FATAL ERROR 3 times what did that tell u and i mean i have to restart my pc not some crash or drop damned and i have a good pc so realy just furst work on that error pls . .. but realy this is the furst time i have fun afther x hero and imposible siege

Level 3
okey what can i say its great map at furst , u can see the items adleast some of them its cool i very like the cloud model and all others anime heroes perhapes warewolf is a bit odenery but oll whell and dude the moust critical think i play it 3 times and i get FATAL ERROR 3 times what did that tell u and i mean i have to restart my pc not some crash or drop damned and i have a good pc so realy just furst work on that error pls . .. but realy this is the furst time i have fun afther x hero and imposible siege

thanks for your comment...i'ill try to fixed it..

Last edited:
Level 2
yea for me this map is fun.. but i suggest u take the normal heroes out of this map since they become over shadowed by the custom anime heroes that no one really wanna try em out XD, instead add more anime custom heroes. cuz these models u got here are sick esp that zues model.. i was like wtf is that thing!? but anyways thats just my opinion, oh and also may i suggest making items that are specifically made for a certain character, u know like cloud's buster sword made for cloud only that adds specific bonuses XD.. but anyways keep up the good work dude, well be waiting for hte next update :)

Level 1
only played it once in singleplayer(i know its impossible to survive more than 10 rounds without cheats, i just wanted to have a quick look over the map)
and i have some complains about your map:

1.the custom interface is actually uhm yeah...unfinished? there are 2 big black shapes which dont belong there. you can even see them in the screenshots uve made. edit them.
2. this map could need some more items, especially one or two bigger mana reg/int items

Level 3
yea for me this map is fun.. but i suggest u take the normal heroes out of this map since they become over shadowed by the custom anime heroes that no one really wanna try em out XD, instead add more anime custom heroes. cuz these models u got here are sick esp that zues model.. i was like wtf is that thing!? but anyways thats just my opinion, oh and also may i suggest making items that are specifically made for a certain character, u know like cloud's buster sword made for cloud only that adds specific bonuses XD.. but anyways keep up the good work dude, well be waiting for hte next update :)
thanks dude :D

only played it once in singleplayer(i know its impossible to survive more than 10 rounds without cheats, i just wanted to have a quick look over the map)
and i have some complains about your map:

1.the custom interface is actually uhm yeah...unfinished? there are 2 big black shapes which dont belong there. you can even see them in the screenshots uve made. edit them.
2. this map could need some more items, especially one or two bigger mana reg/int items
1. ya, i know it...i already fixed it in new version :D
anyway...thanks for your comment

Level 28
Before I can approve this:

1) Fix the memory leaks (I will not approve it if you don't do at least this).
2) There are quite a few unnecessary imports.
3) Fix the grammatical/spelling mistakes (a lot of them).
4) Disable lanes for left/unused players.

What you can additionally do:

1) Create more items.
2) Make the item recepies work with tomes instead of items (thus no inventory slot required).
3) Improve the terrain.

Level 4
Naruto...yeah. you should change his skill names, since the skill names themselves have nothing to do with narutp.

Level 2
Pretty good map! Just need more heroes ;) And by the way... I love that special events! It makes map more interesting and i'm not get bored after some time. Great success! :D

Level 20
ok the kamehameha ability that goku had was awesome but the sayian aura that damages nearby enemies is not one of his abilities -.-
also naruto is all wrong
first of all you DID NOT add the rasengan... wtf were you thinking?
second..naruto doesn't have fire chakra element so the flame strike is not one of his ability
third...the "mirror image" that naruto has is called Shadow Clones Jutsu and it makes a lot of clones not just 1
fourth...creeps can teleport to the place where the king is but we can't
fifth and final...the spelling sucks dude, you really need some english lessons -.-

Level 6
also naruto is all wrong
first of all you DID NOT add the rasengan... wtf were you thinking?
second..naruto doesn't have fire chakra element so the flame strike is not one of his ability
third...the "mirror image" that naruto has is called Shadow Clones Jutsu and it makes a lot of clones not just 1

Epic Naruto fan much?

This map looks decent, but I can tell it needs some fixing by the various comments.

Level 4
Well as long as this is unplayable for me, I vote to keep it rejected. (WC3 freezes at start of the map)

Level 3
Map looks/sounds great. I love the FF7 chars. in there. Before i test it, i wanna point out that in the heroes hidden tag you not only have 2 Leon's but the naruto hero is inside the 2nd one. FYI -> the 2nd Leon is inside the first.

[--EDIT--](this is day after first post)

Ok, i want to get this out before I rate anything. Because of the amount of time i had, i was only able to test the special characters and go to wave 12. I did get them up to level 40.

Characters: 4.7/5
Comments: I love all the models(literally god-like), the skills are pretty good, I wanted to suggest changing trueshot aura on Legolas, maybe try to give him his knives. I did learn what clouds final move is called, i always thought it was omnistrike [just goes ta show ya] . Lastly I think naruto in fox form should get skill on level 3 firefox and Son Goku could use a skill for each or every other super saiyan form.

Terrain:4/5
Comments: The castle was great, well desgined without too much lag, yet. The outside of the castle in my tastes is bleak and boring, granted that i understand this is not where the game is though should at least look as if the forces of the underworld ran rampant.

Gameplay:3/5
Comments: Though overall i like this map i found a couple of snags, even if i only tested for 3 hours. First off, the flying waves. I understand it can't be easy but i found absolutely NO item for the melee characters to fight them. Therefore unless you specifically choose a ranged character your doomed. Try adding a lightning or fire orb that allows melee to attack with range against flyers. Also the wave where it all catapults lags big time because of all the exploding fire.

Total:11.75/15
Comments: All in all a great game, but all great games need fixing sometimes.

Last edited:
Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

- Has a quest menu
- Has a leaderboard
- Enough heroes

Negative features:

- Terrain is quite bad
- Lacks items
- Lacks more types of units
- Lacks some sort of events
- Some heroes have

Additional Information / Conclusion:

Basically the map needs a lot of work. It's enough for approval though.

Rating: 2/5
Vote for:
Approved

Level 1
Why I cant play the map? When I play the map, its just freeze i cant even move my cursor. My frozen throne's version is 1.24. Please help i really wanted to play this map