• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

cutefeesh

Well, just a Feesh-off between me and Minimage =P
and this one is a harmless aquatic critter. and obviously it needs to be floating in shallow water to look right

I made, animated, and textured this by myself, which is kinda rare that i have that much will to do stuff in one go.. Ouo

enjoy and give credit, or this lill guy will try to nibble on ya :b

(fun fact; this is a tri-sided alien/phantasy cephalopod that is trying to imitate a feesh :b)

EDIT: now there are two more, that use only ingame textures x3
Previews
Contents

cutefeesh (Model)

purple cutefish (Model)

tropical cutefish (Model)

Reviews
The_Silent
MODERATION Approved That is one weird fish. Either way, works ingame, so approved.
Level 14
has there a new definition of cute been added to the dictionaries lately? :D

Seriously, I think this model is truly amazing. It is mysterious, scary and useful in many ways. I think you should defenitely add an attack animation and maybe also an engulfing animation, where it tries to eat something on the surface. Maybe an alternate walking animation would be beneficial too, where the fin would be visible at the surface.

Anyway, I really like this model!

has there a new definition of cute been added to the dictionaries lately? :D

Seriously, I think this model is truly amazing. It is mysterious, scary and useful in many ways. I think you should defenitely add an attack animation and maybe also an engulfing animation, where it tries to eat something on the surface. Maybe an alternate walking animation would be beneficial too, where the fin would be visible at the surface.

Anyway, I really like this model!

well maybe if I do the 'not-so-cute-fish' variation x3 but this being a little critter, i don't think it needs the attack

engulfing? how does that woik? ( yes i did that on purpose xP )

and, i think it has enough walk animations, unless a mod/reviewer pokes me to rework something

Level 14
engulfing? how does that woik? ( yes i did that on purpose xP )
:D
I thought something like the death animation and some retraction afterwards, but I guess as you stated, that you want it to be a little critter, it is fine like that.

you are right, I think it has enough walk animations but I hope they will poke you to make an attack anim :p ;)

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Why are people giving low ratings on this? I never give ratings, but here I had to give 5 when I realized how very good model is getting 3 stars.
3/5 is over half-way; If '0' is "totally bad" and '5' is "totally perfect", I'd say '3' is a solid "good".

Personally, while it's a cute little model & is 'perfect' in it's own sphere, it's relatively simple & uses custom textures, so for me that's somewhere between 3 and 4; maybe 3.2 or 3.4, but that means I'd end up rounding down to 3/5 (since I cannot mark fractions).