• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Town Hall not detected and revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey there!

I'm creating a new map where it is possible to choose your race through a dialog. In that way, I have created custom town halls for each race that appear in function of the chosen race. I have simply copied/pasted existing town halls and modified them carefully.

But when the game begins (just after the closing of the dialog), a message appears saying that I will be revealed in 2 minutes unless I construct a town hall despite I added them to techtree dependencies.

Anyone has an idea to solve this annoying problem?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT : I found that but I don't know how to import the custom script...

Last edited:
Level 11
Its the melee triggers, if I am right. Just delete the melee triggers in the trigger editor :p should help or if you want to be more specific (I recomend you do this) delete the melee scrip and the create starting units.

Edit: Oh I see you saw what to do with the previous well, okay to import it you have to well import it through the impor menu and then load custom script (I think) Hope it helps :p

Status
Not open for further replies.