• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

custom special effects by trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
hi everyone,
i created a custom lightning effect by editing the LightningData.slk and importing it
the lightning works fine when i use him in object editor
but i can't figure out how to create it in trigger editor, because there you can only select from the preset lightnings (even if you hold shift)

Level 12
You may have to import the lightning over an existing lightning, Try mucking around with the import path. Get the lightnings path you wish to overrule by Shift+Enter'n an existing field where lightning exists (E.g. Chainlightning) and then importing it using that path.

Status
Not open for further replies.