• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Race

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Naga
featers: a naga custom race withe custom models and heroes.

the map may not be balanced but i pout allot of time.
if you have any suggestions leave them in the comments down bellow.
to play as the naga you must be night elvs.
i may have some writing wrong so don't be mad at me.

credits: armel, dickxunder, ujimasa hojo, masterhaosis, callahan, nightmare, andrewoverload519 and direfury. i didnot use all of the models i download so they may be some people i put on credit even if i didnot use there modle. if you made a model that i used and i didn't put your name on my credits just write to me in the comments and i will put your name on my credits (i am really sorry).

patch 1.2.
Contents

Custom Race (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
5 - 4 - 2017 Moderation No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM...
Just tested your map, here's my review:
1- Poor map description
2- Poor English
3- Instructions to play as a Naga is bad, instead of making wisps become Mur'gul Slaves by a message, you can easily edit the wisps at Object Editor
4-Imports are not fully/completely imported
5-Missing Tooltips
6-Upgrades and units are not properly arranged
7-Icons are missplaced
8-You can train many of the ''mymilknight'' hero
LY1M6FL.jpg

I'll rate this map 2/5, will change my rating when you've made some fixes, you can also tell me if you're dissatisfied with my rating and I'll gladly remove my rating and my comment.

Level 19
5 - 4 - 2017 Moderation

No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM a map reviewer once you have updated the map.

Set to Substandard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

Level 4
Man I never left a bad review. I praise the effort, but this is actually extremly poor: the mere fact that descriptions are incompleted and servants work like wisp sacrifing themselves, in opposite to the campaign, is a problem. Other issues have been pointed out. Unfortunately it would have required much more work. And what's even worse you clearly didn't try it cause you can't create anything since it's required a Building you did not included xD