• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Imported Tileset (Space Tileset)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok, I am wanting to create a type of space age battle game. I have searcher everywhere for a space tileset! Google, here ETC.
So! Does anyone have a good ol' space tileset which I can use (Full credits given). Also, does anyone know of a good tutorial for showing me how to import the tileset. Thanks in advance!

Level 24
There a couple of tiles that could be useful for a space map.

Outland_abyss - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Space Station tile - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Sci-Fi Tilesets - Wc3campaigns

To import them you just import the file and change the path to a tile in your map. So for example with the first one you could change the path to this:

TerrainArt\Outland\Outland_abyss.blp

That would make it so that the outland abyss tile would be replaced with the imported tile, so you could then go and add that tile using Advanced > Modify Tileset. You can then go and do the same thing for any other tiles you want to import for different tiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.