• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Heroes - Knight to a Knight-Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi everyone..i am very good with object editor but im having a problem.
There isnt a human knight hero and i wanted to make the knight unit
a hero but when i made custom unit there was no way to change him to a hero. Does anyone know how to make units into heros?

Level 4
yeah its verry easy :3 also dont forget to change the sounds then :) and abilities , oh by the way dontpeonme u just need a reputation point ^^ :fp::grin::thumbs_up:

Level 6
The editior is kind've anal with the unit and hero thing. If you create a new object whose base is a regular unit you can't change it into a hero. You have to make the base for your custom object be a hero if you want a hero. Otherwise you can change the unit's appearance and what not once you make your new hero. That and a knight hero? Isn't the Lord Garithos a good kinght hero? >.> Unless you don't have TFT.

Level 4
if he want that knight as a hero , then why would he change? if he likes that knight best then its his choice :) otherwise if he dont have TFT he cant even see it then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.