• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Campaign Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Not sure if this is the right place, sorry. If not, could someone with power move it to where it needs to be? And hopefully that place will be active enough for me to get some help.

The problem is that I can't find my custom campaigns I've downloaded. I'm playing on a MacBook Pro running MacOS Sierra.

There're no Campaigns folder in the WC3 folder. Some have said it's in the Application Support -> Blizzard -> Warcraft III folder, but I only see a Hearthstone folder in there. I just recently discovered that WC3 had been patched to work on the latest MacOS, and downloaded it again a couple days ago.

I tried to make a Campaigns folder myself and put them there, but it still couldn't find any custom campaigns.

Custom maps have worked fine, I just put them in the Maps folder. But no campaign folder, so nothing shows up when I click "custom campaigns". Can somebody help? I really want to try out some cool campaigns I've found here recently, as well as old ones I played on my old HP laptop before it broke and I thought I'd never have a convenient way to play WC3 again.

Level 2
Try putting them in Documents --> Warcraft III --> Campaigns
If there is no campaign folder then just create one and put your campaigns in it.
There was no Warcraft III folder in Documents, so I made one and made a Campaigns folder inside of it and put them there, but they still don't show up when I click Custom Campaigns.

Status
Not open for further replies.