• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom AI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

What is this
Melee AI.

Benefits vs Vanilla AI
Can support custom made AIs, can chat (say "gl hf", "gg" etc.), can be configured at any point.

Cons
Can't function on island map or non-open map, uses random building placements, can't use shops or sell items.

Goals
To be able to pwn you in rush-, mid- and late game. To be able to pwn insane AI. To cheat as few times as possible. To get it working on at least humans.

Download
In 2015-2016

Progress (20.7.2014)
(266 lines) I've scrapped the vJass version and started working on Wurst version from scratch. It knows if unit is inside own base or not. It can order units to mine gold and chop woods. It can categorize units into peon, soldier, scout, building, useless. It can categorize their duties into loiter, chop, mine, defend, offend and observe. It can categorize bases into any, own, friendly, enemy. It knows whether a gold mine is mined out or not.

I will update progress updates here at least once a week. I can't wait to get a screenshot of it creeping ^^

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

@Frotty I'd love to see it beat Grunt Master, because I have major difficulties beating it :/

@edo494 I know I'm gonna lose interest on it, then continue it again at some point. That's why the download will be not so soon.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

@Ceday Oh lawl that one pwnd me xD I'd need to go tryhard for that, nice project someone's made there..

Yeah without using cheats. It should be possible, just like computers started to beat humans in chess in late 80s. But I dunno, guess I'll make it cheat if you set it to insane, and try to make normal as good as possible without using cheats..

Status
Not open for further replies.