1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Let your favorite entries duke it out in the 15th Techtree Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Curse of Time RPG: Nevermore v1.33.15b

Submitted by legendcrazyman, Mayday
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
Features
19 Heroes - All of which are fitted with themed custom abilities.

Dungeons & World Bosses - A challenge is the core of the experience.

Personalized Bases - Build your own base from a large selection to define how you want to play.

Crafting - Gather materials to create sets and upgrade boss items.

Multi-World - This game offers two different in-game worlds, scaling on the parties level.

Prestige System - This map offers a very creative way to manage replayability and rewarding those who play it.

Proficiency System - All items can be used by anyone, but they will only gain the maximum stats or ability scaling if it's an item you're proficient in.

Scaling XP System - As you level up, progress becomes more challenging.

Codeless Save/Load - You only need to type "-load" at the start of the game to bring up a dialogue box of all your Heroes to pick from.
Contents

CoT Nevermore v1.33.15b (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
1. Choose a Hero unit's order icons (Stop, Move etc.) do not have DISBTNs (green squares on F10/pause). Use these to create the necessary icons: Button Manager v1.8.2 BLP Lab v0.5.0 Complete Icon Tutorial - All About Icons How to Make an Icon 2. First...
deepstrasz
I see this is all being updated once in a while. That's a good sign of... Approval.
  1. shotas

shotas

Resources:
    Resources:
    Build demon house 2ac 2al (you can buy it in chaos)

2. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    The next patch is planned to be big (1.32). Will take some time to get out. In a few dates I hope to come here again with news of what we're going to do and some dates as well.

3. mulan04

mulan04

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm facing a problem. I can't load my saved cache, why? I did all your recommend thing to do but still I can't load my saved cache. I'm playing your map version 1.31.5b and warcraft 3 version 1.27a... Will you help me to fix it? I'm really fan of waugriff works since, I hope you can help me with my problem :'(...

4. mulan04

mulan04

Resources:
    Resources:
    can you give me a link of your warcraft 3 files? I think the problem is in my warcraft 3 files...

5. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    You need to play the game on the updated version of Warcraft III (1.28.4).

6. shotas

shotas

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bug with horror sets in store. Need 3x weapon 3x armor x1 blood

7. mulan04

mulan04

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'll try..

8. mulan04

mulan04

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just got the latest version but still can't play my saved game.. I tried to play Darkchaos map 1.22b and still can't load the saved cache? why?

9. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Have you tried playing with Admin rights? Maybe it's something wrong with your Windows environment.

10. mulan04

mulan04

Resources:
    Resources:
    Still can't play the saved cache huhuhu.. can you change the game save into text next update? It would be better, it's not just me who encounter this kind of problem.

11. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    We can think about doing something of the sort, but only for 1.32b. For the time beign, try to play on Euronet or Battlenet.

You will find people to play along (even in LAN) in our Discord if you want to.

12. mulan04

mulan04

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'll wait for the 1.32b :).. I always wanted to play solo because there is a lot of challenges playing COT solo, but it is so disappointing that I can't load the saved cache... Even I can't load the saved cache, I still playing COT even I know it would not load next game I still playing it and reach demons realm (that is 5 hours or more?) Playing COT without loading the saved progress is lame, still I'm playing the game because it is giving me inspiration. :) I hope in 1.32b will fix this problem :)

~ spending 5 to 8 hours every day playing COT without saving progress </3

13. mulan04

mulan04

Resources:
    Resources:
    I found a solution for my problem. I used Kloader to open multi client for war3 then play COT with myself! Haha :) BTW Im looking forward for the next update :)..

14. Illidanis

Illidanis

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry for my English in advance, but when there will be a correction of the departure due to the loading of the character, I see no reason to play, because the SAVED do not work. My Group ( 5 mans waiting for update) .Thanks

15. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    What's the wc3 version are you guys using?

16. Illidanis

Illidanis

Resources:
    Resources:
    My Team use 1.26.0.6401

17. Illidanis

Illidanis

Resources:
    Resources:
    [QUOTE = "Hotwer, post: 3182041, участник: 226853"] Какая версия wc3 вы используете? [/ QUOTE]
    This crash scrin

Attached Files:

18. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    You guys must play in the latest version (1.28.5). Any other it will not work properly.

19. Illidanis

Illidanis

Resources:
    Resources:
    [QUOTE = "Hotwer, post: 3182295, участник: 226853"] Вы, ребята, должны играть в последней версии (1.28.5). Любой другой он не будет работать должным образом. [/ QUOTE]

1.28.5 Где скачать?

20. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry, but I don't understand Russian.