• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Curse of the Blood Elves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey, everyone!
I just released Sentinel 8! I will really try to get maps done quicker this time, but then again, I always have that mentality after a release and it just never works. :D

Good work but:

Haaaaaard map. The Undead Heroes are extremely strong and there are 9 of them, 9!

Perosnally I feel especially the Charm on Dreadlords it too strong. Charm On Mountain Giants? Charm on Dragon Turtles?

I love your work but this map might be tuned abit too insane on Hard mode. We will try beating it later today after being absolutely smashed When Orange moved two Heroes at the same time onto Malfurions base.

Level 1
hi, those maps are great! :D

Will you finish the blood elf campaign? A lot of people wanna play it:):vw_wtf:

Level 6
Hey mqvablood, will u acctually change the techtree for this? Ive tried a couple of months ago to create the last chapter with custom fel orcs, naga and blood elves. But im not skilled enough to make it work. It would be fun if u would do it :p. Anyway good job with your work so far.

Level 1
Nice job so far bro ! But are you still working on this project ?? Me and my friend have played almost all the 2P Campaigns and they are absolutely amazing :D We really want to play more of these awesome campaigns and just wonder if you're still doing it... We will always be here to support your work !

Level 1
Could you go on with the idea? I think it's one of the biggest ideas in Warcraft 3, because the Kael's campaign, is one of the best in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.