• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Current Status 10/06/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I'll try to make it up by updating the BC website with some goodies.

But this is where the major problem is right now because Dreamweaver has been no longer working for about 2-3 weeks which has held me back in giving you guys any screenshots, updated information, etc.

Not to add that SAmods(www.samods.org) has had a server change recently which means I need to remake my account information again which takes a little more time.

As for the campaign, all is well! Things are moving along at a good yet somewhat average pace, I've gave Shinj details on some characters so he can begin creating skins. I have continued to work on the campaign levels, and bug fixing when I find stuff wrong in levels that have already been completed, it is very time-consuming process at times.

I hope to post the new screenshots by next week. See you then!

Level 2
O yea!! im hungry for a good campaign, and i bet yours gonna be great, i though my hunger would be sastifaced with RotD but damn buggy campaing! but yea dont rush or you will screw it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.