• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well well, been awhile since the last update.

Anyways, to say that a lot of progress has been done to the campaign would be a lie, its slow, very slow at the moment.

There is a number of reasons to this but I'll simply sum it up and go say "real life". Which is indeed the case as well as undertaking such a huge project without much of a team.

I told myself that I would never release this campaign unfinished, but now I put it as a "possibility".

It would suck to say the least for me and Fuert's work (ALOT of it ) to be shown to no one, and I know some of you are actually looking forward to it, I'll do my best not to let you down

Now with all this said, here comes the question: Is the campaign dead?

No. Not by a long shot, I am going to do my best to get it done, but it could take time. Time in which you may have no longer interest in the game.

This post was made as a warning of some sort.

I don't want to be statistic of one of those BIG SUPER campaigns that didn't make it. Perhaps prove some wrong. Thats part of the motivation now but there is no garuntees.

Id mention Id release screenshots awhile ago on the website, well I can't seem to get a reliable editor to do this task and that pissed me off. Somehow Dreamweaver died on me. I'll try something else.

Judging by the post count of our forum compared to the other projects, we are by far the weakest right now, which makes sense since we have had little to show (there is much behind closed doors). But I remain convinced that this will campaign will turn out good, no matter what state it is released in.

That is all. Have a great new year!

Level 2
Ok, I may have been a little extreme here.

We're still working on the campaign, it will be done, and it will be good, I'll make sure of this.

Thanks!

Level 2
Well you better completed this piece of art or im going to kill you myself! :wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.