• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Status Update (Campaign release Prediction!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey all,

No screenshots recently if you haven't noticed yet. It takes time to make some really good ones, and Id rather be developing my campaign than giving it more PR at this point.

I can truthfully say now that at this point, from going off my research on how progress has been going from today to the very begining of this campaign:

That should everything go as planned and I don't get a heart attack at any time, the campaign's predicted release will be:

December 2005

And Beta-Testing:

Probably start around September to October.

Well there you have it folks, hope to see some familiar faces around here still when the time comes. I WILL NEED YOU --> to beta-test!

BT signing off....

Status
Not open for further replies.