• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Current Gaias Hostbots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Gaias bot displays version 1.1n in description - need to rework text, which displays when player join game

Level 5
Keeping an eye on things these past few days, and reportedly by just about everyone, dgbot's invisibility at garena (only) persists. On bnet it seems fine. This very well could have somethin gto do with garena itself tho.. I'll keep updating.

Level 2
Both bots are, once again, invisible on garena. The farm bot had been working fine until last night while dungeon bot has been invisible for quite some time.

Level 6
it does seem the bots create games in garena but you cant see them. i try to fix that, if you have problems with the games report them on the facebook page and write a PN. (i do read them more often)

Level 8
For some reason I've found that if my choke my connection (e.g. run torrents at full speed) all those garbage ucw and whatnot bot games don't show on my list, allowing gaias bots to be seen. This could help some others see the bots. Is there any other way to filter the list? I'm relatively new to garena.

Level 6
the bad thing in garena is that it only shows 20 games at a time. that means if there are 30 games hosted there are 10 you wont see.

in that case you have to leave the LAN area and reenter it. in garena there isnt any possibility to change that.

maybe we have to move the bots so its more comfortable for the players in the future.

Level 6
The bot (GaiasHostBot10) has been moved form Europe Room 08 to Europe Room 09 because of the flood of bots recently. (now there wont be problems with the visibility of our bot)

Level 2
There is no bot in Europe Room 09. Infact, there are no Gaia bots anywhere to be found in garena right now.

Level 6
Hey there fellas the bots comes to a end you dont need to donate anymore because i dont have the time or the will to do it anymore. Im not playing enough anymore to get the feeling what the player need and what not.

So if somebody want to offer his duties im willing to provide him with a cd key if he want to.

Level 8
Sad news Shapy.
300xxj6.gif

Thank you for your hard work up till now.

Level 6
The bots running again.

Big thanks to Kyuzo_dono who takes care of everything now. (including the costs)

so cheers mate !

Level 5
There are some problems as garena has started to appoint admins or such, to finally address the problem and reduce and trim the bot overcrowd. As you might notice, Russia RPG room 01 and Russia TD room 01 have [no hostbots] in front of their names.

As of now, Russia RPG rooms have IP banned the farmbot previously so it never entered there to make games. Plus EU 01 also is void of bots except for LTD. Changes will come according to how this Garena decision goes.
Currently Albia dota 01 is our safe haven.

Cheers shapes, and enjoy guys!

Level 1
hi, just wondering if there are any active players/groups preferably in the asian region (i myself am in malaysia)? i just started and the amount of content is mindblowing, looking for a few people and game on. i play on garena mostly.

Level 3
Perhaps someone of you guys can help me out...~ 2 weeks ago i "lost" my LAN-button in garena to Access gaming rooms. 2-3 days before vanishing i could click on the button but i could not auth to main Server. I would be glad for some answer.

Level 1
@omygod...Yea garena just stopped supporting certain countries for some reason....some people still can use garena, some cannot. Hope this helps.

Level 1
You both should look at this sticky
List of Gaias Players / Playergroups [Garena]
And welcome!

I sent requests to join a few of those groups. No response. Any idea if they are actually still active? Apologies if this does not belong. I am only just starting this map but would love to play. Thanks!

Level 1
Thx for your answer, it helps...even if i am not happy with it.

Yea no problem. Sorry it is not what you were looking for. Eurobattle and GameRanger work ok for me if that helps any, but that still leaves the problem of finding a current player base I suppose...

Level 5
I sent requests to join a few of those groups. No response. Any idea if they are actually still active? Apologies if this does not belong. I am only just starting this map but would love to play. Thanks!

Groups being active or not is different from the group creator being online to accept your request. In this case I was offline for a fortnight or more so if you sent a request to Fellowship of Fun, I'm just installing Garena on my sister's PC so I'll come check.

Level 2
can I ask, is the gaias farm bot still exist? cause with all the rooms given for garena, all i see is gaias high level

Last edited:
Level 3
Yes because it would be awesome if we could take out the dungeon high level part and allow people that haven't downloaded the game to be able to start

Level 3
Am I double posting? Yes. Do I care? No.

We seriously need to fix this issue and get a growing community. It can't get any smaller if we find the creator and change the settings on the bot to allow people who haven't downloaded the game yet.

Level 1
Everyday

I'm normaly on uswest account ashst0rm if you want to add me. I play everyday and use mmh to host so all realms can see it. Infact im in a game right now with 4 people. I never have trouble finding players o_O. Msg me ill host.

Level 5
That's because 1.2(9) is not yet a public release. Once all the bugs and new incoming systems that are being planned get implemented, I assume the official release will be uploaded. Thus, the bot will host the last official release.

Level 10
I knew shapy was running it for a while. I wish I knew the same thing. I'm almost tempted to just buy a new bot and pay monthly on my own and manage a new one myself. If we can't find the admins in a reasonable time I'll buy a new one but I don't know where to buy one. Anyone know a good site?

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Well, I checked out the old ghost bot from Shapy again and I can still login there (that was the bot running the very old 1.1n version). This bot basicly only needs a new payment to be up and running again. I think it's 2$ per month. At least then we don't need new WC3 keys for a new bot.

But feel free to get your own bot! Maybe collect community donations?

Also, theres always ENT and MakeMeHost. I think both already have the correct versions uploaded.

Level 10
Is there a way I can donate money to you zwiebel and have you use it to renew and host shapys bot? I'll pay for several months

Status
Not open for further replies.