• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cures of the shadow

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Uploaded: 3:15

Latest update:none

key words: shadow,cures,cinematic,villagers,wolf

Blurble: One day Zack and his friend Sarah your typical villager kids
decide to go for a walk that could be their last steps! they adventure into the south forest!
Where no one has ever entered sines the incident!

Models used: BarbarianVillagerBy Sin'dorei300, RPGHero By RPG Hero, RPGHeroVillager By RPG Villager, RPGHeroWarrior By RPG Hero Warrior, Tommy By Aquis, Villager By Villager, Villager v2 By Kitabatake, VillagerWoman1 by Afronight 76

Authors comment: I'm new at this so there mite be spelling and gram mustakes in the movie and bugs no dough there and any tip and bug reports comments are appreciated.
Screen shots coming soon. (When I find out how to put them in.)

Authors: just me 00crossfire.

Keywords:
shadow,cures,cinematic,villagers,wolf,
Contents

Cures of the shadow (Map)

Reviews
» Vengeancekael:[c] 「Profile :: Message :: Hive Staff」 » Date:[c] 「15/Mar/2013 22:02:15」 » Reasons: Lacking Description: Description Generator (Easy) / Template (Hard) [Optional] Missing Custom Preview Image: To add a preview image, resize the...

M

» Vengeancekael:[c] Profile :: Message :: Hive Staff
» Date:[c] 15/Mar/2013 22:02:15
» Reasons:

Lacking Description: Description Generator (Easy) / Template (Hard)
[Optional] Missing Custom Preview Image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.
» Comment:
[Moderated version: Initial]
The hive description is not appealing at all. Please inspire yourself from some approved maps' description.
Not Rated
[tr]​
» Rules: [c] Map Submission
» Contact: [c] Staff Contact
! 'Reasons' are automated !