1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Crush The Towers 1.1d

Submitted by BestZero
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Based on Peon Wars in main concept "Simple but Fun". You have only 1 worker to build Towers to take enemy Castle down. Each towers are unique. None of towers are the best but it's good for each situation.

All suggestions and comments are welcomed, however don't forget the main concept "Simple but Fun".

THIS MAP HAS BEEN PROTECTED.

Game mode

Main Mode :
am - Advanced mode for advanced player, huge arena, long time build tower, fog enabled.
em - Easy mode for someone wants to try this map, no fog, fast to build tower.

Sub Mode :
mm - Mercenary mode, You can hire mercenary units for free.
rm - Rune mode, Spawn rune to make game more fun.
wm - Weather mode, Randomly occur weather.
sb - Siege Battle, Likely with AoS, spawning creep every minute.

Information of Towers

Basic Tower - Nothing good or special just normal stats.
Watch Tower - Good sight range tower, used for Scouting or Revealing fog.
Magic Tower - Very good tower for advanced players or team play. Have many abilities that are useful.
Siege Tower - Long range and high damage, used for destroying Castle. (Can attack only Castle)
Siege Machine - Mobile-machine with farer sight than any towers, used to destroy enemy towers.
Cold Tower - Tower with abilities to slow and freeze enemy.
Invisible Tower - Tower with Permanent Invisibility, used for harassing enemy.
Lightning Tower - Good for destroying massive towers or defending your Castle.
Robot Factory - Spawn Robot that's offensive unit. Good for destroying massive towers.
Death Tower - High damage with one-shot-death ability.
Contents

Crush The Towers 1.1d (Map)

Reviews
18:42, 28th Jun 2008 Ash: This map has a conflicting review, in my opinion. On one hand you've got the idea; destroy the opposing team with towers. However, on the other hand you have the pull-off; fail. The map has numerous different towers which...
  1. BestZero

BestZero

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You were wrong, massing one tower type won't do any good. Death Tower is freaking useless if you are playing quick game, however it's strong protecting tower. They are very different so that make more gameplay and more strategy.

Well maybe we have to try together sometime. (even this is my map, I don't have a chance to play it that much, around 2-3 real games so it may need to be balanced something)

2. elazul015

elazul015

Resources:
    Resources:
    does it have AI?
    pls pm

3. Yay4Anime

Yay4Anime

Resources:
    Resources:
    Game crashes?

Whenever i try to open this map, my entire warcraft III Crashes from a fatal error?, can you explain whats wrong/fix it?

4. BestZero

BestZero

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No it does not. To make an AI that is "INTELLIGENT" for this kind of map is nearly impossible.

Due to WC3's patch 1.23, this map is no longer playable. I'm not gonna fix it since the time I made this map I was new to Jass so it was horribly coded.

Better check:
    http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/creep-arcade-1-25-a-109920/?prev=status=p&u=BestZero
    The newest map I made and it supports 1.24+.

5. InfernalTater

InfernalTater

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Excuse me, my game fatal errored when I tried to join a game of this (hosted on a bot, could be the cause). The rest of the times that I attempted to join the game, it would not even attempt to join it. This map is probably a pre-warden map, which was ruined during one of the updates.