• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Critter Possessed Marine

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Marine, whose mind was captured by critters. Lol xd.
Contents

Critter Possessed Marine (Model)

Reviews
23:01, 29th Apr 2016 HappyTauren: I have never seen a model as good as this. Fuck my life, a DC well deserved. Ok so now I've had a sudden change of heart and decided to reject this on grounds of being too simple and having really bad execution...

M

23:01, 29th Apr 2016
HappyTauren: I have never seen a model as good as this. Fuck my life, a DC well deserved.

Ok so now I've had a sudden change of heart and decided to reject this on grounds of being too simple and having really bad execution while looking way too messy as well.

But since you've had enough skills to merge all those models onto a marine, you should probably be able to make something sensible as well, so perhaps we might expect something more than lulz from you in the future?

Level 4
Some critters poorly merged into the regular WC3 marine model = 6/5 win.
Seriously though, wtf with that rating. This's a 1/5.

It's all shit and giggles.
But having this DC'ed for fun undermines the rating system which is flawed enough to begin with. But a moderator rating can somewhat be used as a pointer.
The fact that this model was not instantly rejected is just a slap in the face of people doing, and puts work and time, into creating models (especially you character modelers) for the community.

For good measure I should of course state that I only speak for myself.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Ok guys, fun's over, I'm rejecting this on terms of being too retarded. It was all fun and games but it was obvious the DC rating was a joke because of just how stupid (and brilliant) the model was. If anything, the creator should be happy he's given us all a good laugh, but no, this is not a good model.
I say give it DC again.
Because it was funny.