• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creep Attack Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok I'm making an ORPG, and when my hero attacks a creep, like any creep that is within a range of like 900 comes and helps attack...I want to reduce this to like 300 so they dont come and help each other...can anyone help?

Thanks!

Level 1
Just change it in Gameplay Constants.....I've been wondering how Blizzard make so........unsensitive creeps.......

Level 13
Ive already changed this, I dont want to change the aquisiton, I want to stop other creeps from coming helping the one thats being attacked

Set the editor to units layer then press "space" on your keyboard.
Then set the Acquisition Range from "Normal (500)" to "Camp (200)"
His in editor color will be set to "camp mod" which is darker blue.
In game he shouldn't be pulled.

Note: If this doesn't work there's always the "Sight Radius" Function in the Object Editor.

Level 9
Set the editor to units layer then press "space" on your keyboard.
Then set the Acquisition Range from "Normal (500)" to "Camp (200)"
His in editor color will be set to "camp mod" which is darker blue.
In game he shouldn't be pulled.

Note: If this doesn't work there's always the "Sight Radius" Function in the Object Editor.

@stefanstan95
Still what he needs is the creeps to not be pulled into a fight that's far. Sight won't change that.

@Bloodbane7
Did you try editing all the values (Creeps) at Gameplay Constants?

Status
Not open for further replies.