• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Created by Cloudwolf, or...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Well, for example, DotA is created by numerous of people who help Icefrog in the coding and such (afaik at least oO)
Yet the map says "created by Icefrog" :p
As for me, I don't really care, but I believe that we should have one "strong" name behind the map, so when people hear of "CloudWolf", they directly refer to the Diablo III map.

Or what do you think? ^^
The other people could easily be mentioned on the loadscreen or something.

But this is just my 2 cents, I don't know what the other guys think ;P

Level 30
CloudWolf, I think we should call it "CloudWolf" lol. I really like how everyone I meet thinks you're an almighty modding God. xD

You're creating a awesome reputation man!

Well... even if we do keep the "CloudWolf" bit, I reckon we should add something on the end to show I've had help :) Like "CloudWolf and the team" or "CloudWolf Studios" or possibly "CloudWolf Production Team" and the list goes on :p

I still think its rather unfair that im gaining this reputation while you guys have pretty made the map what it is :D

Level 19
Well... even if we do keep the "CloudWolf" bit, I reckon we should add something on the end to show I've had help :) Like "CloudWolf and the team" or "CloudWolf Studios" or possibly "CloudWolf Production Team" and the list goes on :p

I still thinks its rather unfair that im gaining this reputation while you guys have pretty made the map what it is :D

Sure if it makes you happy. CloudWolf's Studios, Team, Production and so on sound good to me. I don't really give a damn about reputation because I'm actually for once learning how to write scripted code for real.

Level 30
Sure if it makes you happy. CloudWolf's Studios, Team, Production and so on sound good to me. I don't really give a damn about reputation because I'm actually for once learning how to write scripted code for real.

lol, oki :) Might as well keep it as CloudWolf Studios, as ive already got a logo for it xD

logo.png

You'll also notice that logos at the bottom of the website, hidden inside the globe :D Hopefully though, anyone who plays the map will also see the project team list on the website anyway :)

Level 16
lol, oki :) Might as well keep it as CloudWolf Studios, as ive already got a logo for it xD

logo.png

You'll also notice that logos at the bottom of the website, hidden inside the globe :D Hopefully though, anyone who plays the map will also see the project team list on the website anyway :)

Hey I'm just wondering, could you send me the .psd of the maps Loadingscreen and that logo? ^^

I think I've got an great idea :E

Level 16
'CloudWolf Studios'
Sounds too... professional :D

We are professional :D

CloudWolf said:
lol sure, lemme quickly remind myself where i stored them lol :) Havent changed the loading screen in a while :p

This could be a good oppertunity to test that new email forwarder :D

Brilliant! ^^

We are professional. ;D

Uh damn, caught me :E

Level 4
Mmmm, I wondered this when I first saw the general thread about D3W, but I didn't say anything about it, :p.

Personally, I would have Suggested CloudWolf Entertainment, but meh!

Level 17
He is NOT a part of the team actually.
But he is in the credits for making the system.
Otherwise people like Paladon would be a part of the team for making a knockback.
So its double D! and Triple D is already in use. (King Dedede from kirby).

Level 17
"Created by CloudWolf and Co." or "Created by CloudWolf Studios".
Thats fine with me.

I think this thread has made it's purpose.
CloudWolf Studios is a great name, it gives the one who actually took the project in his hands from the very start a reasonable credit, but also shows that he wasn't alone in the making.

Close this perhaps?
And i was here from almost the beggining ^.^
I was the first one to join Cloudie.

We close the thread when CW responds.

Level 16
CloudWolf should probably close it as I don't have any idea on how to do so.

I know how to, but let's make CloudWolf do it. Yeah, let's drop the dirty work on our mighty leader ^^

LTGH said:
And i was here from almost the beggining ^.^
I was the first one to join Cloudie.

We close the thread when CW responds.

Point taken, now let's end this off-topic posting :)

Level 19
It count as on-topic becouse we were talking about the team, and thats exactly what this thread is about. Should only CW be credited in the Loading screen or should the entire team be credited in the loading screen.

Actually I don't care. As long as the map does have a signiture which pretty much says who made it I'm okay with it. "CloudWolf Studios" pretty much does that.

Level 16
Well, I think, keeping it as I did in my loading screen, with the team in the bottom of the changelog is the best solution.

LTGH said:
It count as on-topic becouse we were talking about the team, and thats exactly what this thread is about.

Mhh, you're right.

Also, I like that there is good communication within the team, it usually makes a project steadier :>

Only thing I would wish for is a private subforum, only for team-members.

To keep that "secret" map discussion and issues like this one from regular members,

Level 4
Only thing I would wish for is a private subforum, only for team-members.

To keep that "secret" map discussion and issues like this one from regular members,

That definitely helps when trying to collaborate between a team (staff, if you will) as opposed to just 2 people...

Status
Not open for further replies.