1. The long-awaited results for Concept Art Contest #11 have finally been released!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The mythological era has spawned some interesting characters around. Check them out and be sure to vote for them in the 30th Poll of the Texturing Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hivers united and created a bunch of 2v2 melee maps. Vote for the best in our Melee Mapping Contest #4 - Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

another page in another lenguage

Discussion in 'Development' started by Xionn, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Xionn

Xionn

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have a proposal CloudWolf, me but or less not you much of the edition of the D3W but he/she wanted to wonder if you wanted that he/she makes you and your team one it page similar to that of the diablo3warcraft but in another lenguage like Spanish. I mean this very brebe doesn't want ningo type of money neither anything simply makes it for that this very good one its idea and its it paginates the only thing that I need it is that ustes puts the it paginates in the web, they can add him the bellboys and the video (trailer) I already list this everything made. any thing sends me a mensage to the bill of hive workshop.
    PD:Srry my BAD english :razz:
    i will finish soon

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  2. Xionn

Xionn

Resources:
    Resources:
    and srry for the time