• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Create your own title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
If you were allowed to craft one title in World of WarCraft, what would it be, what would be the requirements and why?

If I were allowed to create one I would create the title "<name> the Dragonsworn". This because dragonsworn have often been mentioned in lore and the only dragon title we have at the moment is dragonslayer and I think we need a counterpart. This because dragons are the most important races in the lore of Azeroth. The requirement would be:

Brood of Nozdormu - Exalted
Keepers of Time - Exalted
The Scale of Sands - Exalted
Netherwing - Exalted
The Wyrmrest Accord - Exalted
Guardians of Hyjal - Exalted

They should add some arena titles for getting to certain ratings. Ever since RBG's were added, arena has sort of sunk in popularity, even though it is one of the funnest aspects of WoW IMO (and the most competitive). In RBG's, you get titles every few ratings, and the season elite gear is no longer representative of 2.2k arena since you can get it in RBG's as well (and RBG ratings are usually rather inflated). I just don't see people as excited about arena, and it is annoying to find a healer (to the point where I ended up playing my disc priest in MoP).

RBG's are fun, but if Blizzard wants some more attention in eSports, they've got to make arena more popular (RBG's are rather boring to watch unless you're constantly in the action, but arena is always exciting). But I look forward to the changes in WoD. Holinka has mentioned some good things, so I'm excited for it. Although, I think arena-specific rewards (vanity things, such as titles or different colored gear) would help a great deal. I don't know what the titles would be named though. :D Blizzard has used up quite a few "vicious" titles. <Cavalier> or <Dragoon> would be cool, although those probably relate more to the battlefield. It is tough coming up with arena titles without constantly using the word "Gladiator". <Brawler> or <Skirmisher>? I don't know. :p

Arena is one of those things that is really scary at first (which is why a lot of people probably avoid it. it is confrontational and there is tons more individual responsibility), but it is really fun when you get used to it.

Level 6
"Nolifer" - played the game for 10 hours nonstop.
"Grinder" - killed 1200 monsters
"Ilovedungeons" - completed 20 dungeons.
"Achievementer" - got all the achievements.
"PvPer" - killed total of 300 players in battlegrounds
"Over9000" - killed 9001 monsters

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
That's VERY easy achievements :)

I got 100k honorable kills on my account, 300 for title, seems legit. You kill 9000 mobs from leveling from 1-90. Same with the dungeon title. No lifer is also easy to get since you can bot for 10 hours. Just use a bot that moves one inch every 15 mins.

I could technically gain 6 titles while leveling

Last edited:
Level 6
Want harder ones?
"Battlegrounder" - win battlegrounds 3000 times
"Soloer" - solo Illidan, Arthas, Deathwing and Garrosh
"Ilovequests - complete 300 quests
"Idontlikegold" - waste 1000 gold on items you cant even use
"Goodbyecruelworld" - commit suicide 30 times

Level 29
solo Illidan, Arthas, Deathwing and Garrosh
:rage:
---
New one:
"Alcoholic" - spend over 1.000.000 gold on beverages in the game whilst waiting around at end-game hub for guildies' next group going to the raid/dungeon you need. You also have to complete 50 raid/dungeon whilst drunken with blurred sight, never sobering up for not even once till its endboss is slain. Reward: An "useless" equippable token for -50% cost any beverage and some bonus free kegs in the mail.

Level 24
:rage:
---
New one:
"Alcoholic" - spend over 1.000.000 gold on beverages in the game whilst waiting around at end-game hub for guildies'

It would no doubt be the rarest title in the game as 1 million gold is higher than the gold cap.

Level 2
"<NAME>The Hated of All" - Get hated by every faction possible that can actually help you.
"Mr. <NAME> the Grinding One" - Grind an item with a drop percentage of 0.01.. Sheesh. "<NAME> the Secret Hunter" - Find all the 'joke' or 'fun' places. Like that one place behind this one shop in Stormwind. "Chaosy" - Be chaosy and suggest this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.