• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Create your own gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Here, you can create a peice of armor, a weapon, trinket, you get the point.

Ex: An item you think might be in the next expansion WOTLK:

Death Knight Chestguard
Binds on pickup
Chest
2800 Armor Plate
+78 Stamina
+53 Strength
+89 Intellect
Equip: Increases defense rating by 59
Equip: Increases attack power by 298

(Use the site www.wowitemcreator.com to create your weapons)

HF!

Last edited:
Level 8
Last edited:
Level 8
Weapons cant have a speed of 0.0, a pally would just use SoR and instant kill anything ;)

It was meant to be an offhand that cant attack, (like a flower you can buy from a vender, its offhand but it doesnt do anything) notice it does no damage.

Semi-offtopic: That wowitemcreator site needs to be updated. I guess whoever was owner of that site just left it there. Although its still cool, can make items and spells.

Level 36
Rave.jpg

SmitingStick.jpg

Snake.jpg

These are just the few that I have, though I'm positive that he did more. You'll have to ask him about it if you want to see them, I assure you, they're quite good.

Level 4
how about if...

In game of WOW you could pay money (equal to the sell value of the item) and have the ability to "re-skin it" change colors, its shape anything. there would be a limit so cloth can't look like plate and low lvl cant look teir. it just would be nice because I love to mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.