• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Create shop like HoN

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, try my tutorial (link was posted by Mitzui)

and be sure that when you post something like this, please put details... as you cannot assume that all people know HoN or any other game... (personally I don't play HoN, and never even seen it in play)

also, this should be on the requests section or on the World Editor Help zone...

Level 19
Hmm... A little more detail though, like a picture of its shops, I don't play HoN though so I wouldn't really be clear about it.

so something like a shop that you can always access? that can be done... seriously... and its pretty easy... and you can always use my tutorial (the one linked by Mitzui), to have access to an inifinite number of shops, with just one button under the hero's icon...

you just need to make the "main" shop as a hero and create one for each player (then use my tutorial if you need to add sub-shops... and a periodic trigger which transfers it to the location of the real hero of the player every about maybe .25 seconds or so, if you want to be able to sell items by dropping them to the icon of the shop below the hero icon)...

I've tried to look for a pic of the shops... the method I presented is the easy way, though it will show the shops on the UI box where the command buttons normally are...

but it is still possible to do it exactly like that in HoN

post-441-1255363479.jpg

but you would most probably need to use something like the libraries included on Anachron's FSI which means you need a lot of vJASS knowledge...

Level 17
yeah, i think that's good,
Also, the hon's shop is on the right after the hero icon, each of them, and when clicked, the shop will open up a new window, a multi board like window, and show the item
To buy an item you must drag the item to your inventory(correct me if i was wrong) same as selling item

Status
Not open for further replies.