• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Amun-Ra spellpack request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I'm actually hoping for that spellpack too (cuz i don't know how to trigger well) but if you want help, you should probably list the spells and it's descriptions. Not everyone knows Amun-Ra from HoN and not everyone has a fast internet to watch the video without buffering. Besides, the video probably wouldn't show the values of the spell like damage and duration (I'm just guessing).

Level 3
I'm actually hoping for that spellpack too (cuz i don't know how to trigger well) but if you want help, you should probably list the spells and it's descriptions. Not everyone knows Amun-Ra from HoN and not everyone has a fast internet to watch the video without buffering. Besides, the video probably wouldn't show the values of the spell like damage and duration (I'm just guessing).
All of the spell details and descriptions with screenshots.

1st Skill:
path.png

How the spell looks like:

path1i.png

path2u.png

Skill Notes:
Amun-Ra can walk through anything including trees,cliffs and units.

paththrough1.png

paththrough2.png

2nd skill:
igniteu.png

igniteq.png

3rd Skill:
ashes.png

ashestoashes.png

4th Skill:
pyroclasmic.png