• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Create a Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
At the start of the RPG you will be asked to Create a Hero. This will be your hero through out the entire game, so choose wisly what you make him. The Create a Hero will take 6 easy steps.

Step One: Choose Model
There will be a group of models. Choose which one you like best. Hopfuly all of these will be custom models with custom Icons.

Step Two: Choose Class
Choose between a Warrior, Hunter, Ranger, Paladin and Priest. These will all be able to use different weapons.

Step Three: Choose Profesion
Do you want your character to be a Blacksmith or a Miner? Do you want to gather herbs or become an Alchemist and create potions? You will be able to select one pair of Profesions. For example you can choose Blacksmithing and Mining. Herbs and Alcamist, skinner and leather worker. The list will go on.

Step Four: Choose abilities
Choose the abilitys with which you want your hero to have. These will also be with you through out the entire game but there will be other spells you will be able to use.

Step Five: Set attributes
Do you want your hero to be strong? Do you want him to be intelligent? Do you want him to be fast? You will be able to spend 15 points on attributes

Step Six: Choose basic weapon
Choose the weapon and shield you want to start of with the game. As with proffesions you will be able to choose a pair. For example you might want a really strong sword. If so you can but you will end up with a weaker shield.

Step Seven: Choose Items
Choose any items you want to be with you when you start the game. This will have a range from foods to materials and to ingrediants. You may only pick 4 items though.

Step Eight: Take your first step into the world!
Now your hero is complete. The Game Cache will then store your hero and load the game. You do not have to make a new hero everytime you start the game. You will be able to store up to six heros and when the game starts choose which one you want.

Level 3
i think it shouldnt be one of those "i kill all shit while the soldierguards suck"
type of hero. Maybe you should start as a young girl/boy who does the first quests to choose to be asassin, thief, mage etc..

Level 24
Well I like the idea of being able to create your own hero. Ok well hows this. Exactly the same except you start of with little hp, mana, ect. You only have 5 atribute points instead of 15. The abilitys will be very weak abilitys and there will be a way to get stronger abilitys that I will not say anything about at the moment. Also the character will have joined the army when the game starts. Therefore alot of missions will be training missions or things like little peasants wanting you to kill a few wolves. Also until the last few quests the game will be about secretcy then going and killing entire armies by yourself. Even in the last few quests you will hardly be any stronger then any other gaurd. So how does that sound? Might take alot more work but it would prob be worth it.

Level 12
Elves are the best :shock: I know, who could ever have imagined me to say something like that? It would be easy to incorporate a few of the different Races into the game, do everything the same as you would for humans but with different starting attributes.

Level 18
Having your hero not be superhuman is probably a good idea but you got to remember they are HEROES. Ie. they should still be able to take down like 5-10 guys by themselves later on, more if theve got some crazy-powerful magic items and stuff.

Mastif

M

Mastif

The thing about creating your own hero sounds really cool. Played a map called Hero builder arena once, very boring but the same concept.

Level 24
yes I got the idea of the create a hero from EA Games Battle for Middle Earth II, although very hard to do something like the hero creation system in Battle for Middle Earth II with the WE. However the steps will be generaly the same, just that you can not customize the appearance of the hero, just the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.