• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crash Error problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone i come here coz i got quite annoyng problem on my map. I got 5 taverns and manny heroes inside them to buy and everyone work exept one. Everytime i buy this hero (always the same) after short or longer time of playng game closing and it shows me this

The problem shows in random time after i or someone else pick this hero can someone help me with this?

Last edited:
Level 20
Level 20
Can u tell me how to coppy that code u give me link? I dont know Jass

Okay... but before we get down to that- do you have the JASS NewGen Pack? If you don't, download the latest one and implement/install it.

These are the steps:
1.) Install JNGP (Jass NewGen Pack)
2.) Open your map in JNGP
3.)Create a new trigger. Name it anything you want.
4.) In the Trigger Editor, go to Edit > Custom Text
5.)Delete every text that's in converted trigger
6.)CnP the code into your map
7.)Download the system called 'Table' from here: http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=101246
8.) Repeat steps 3, 4, and 5. Then CnP the 'Table' system
9.) Save your map and enjoy

Level 30
How about try to do is remove that hero from your game that causes the Fatal Error or if you dont want to make your Hero removed, if it has a custom skin or Model, remove it because it might be corrupted and causes sometimes a Fatal Error and change it to a properly and safe model or skin.

Level 4
Ok so here its what i have done:
I removed all spells from this hero to check if he will work normally without it and it was fine
Then i have checked by deduction way every spell he has (i gived him one of his spells and test on map then another and another) and i have found a bug.

Watch out now :p

The spell that makes bug was from Blizzard and it was Reincarnation and it makes a bug ony becouse i didnt make it by my own spell only i changed it from campany spells.
What i have done was just little changes in skill Reincarnation (Cairne)
changes :
different icon (was taken also from normal warcraf not from import)
different break between cast
different effect
different race - undead
my own skill name and descriptions
requirements of the skill level upgrade
and this shit makes so big problem.

Well i didnt noticed crashes anymore after i removed this "skill" from my hero

Level 30
I just writed it was not a fault of triggers ony skill taken from campagin makes the error

Skills from the campaign? That means it might be that corrupted because some Wc3 has an error where it crashes when it has Campaign units, spells and more or either that skill causes immense lags or terrain deformation. Either of these two and glad you've solved your problem!:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.