• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Tavern Crash Problem {game crashes when I click the Tavern}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So I made a new custom hero for a map that I've been toying with lately, and the hero works fine in-game and isn't bugged in the slightest as far as i can tell. Unfortunately when I add him to the tavern, and i start up the game, when i click on the tavern, the game crashes. This does not happen with the other new hero i have, which works perfectly fine when i add it to the tavern. Another interesting thing about this problem is that when I add the hero to the gameplay constants but take him out of the tavern, the game still crashes when i click on the tavern. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Level 3
Do you have any triggers that are set to go off once the tavern is clicked? If so look at them again. Usally back tracking is the best way to solve a problem. If this is not the problem i'd have to see the trigger data myself and see if i can pin point it for ya. i have delt with this alot in the past but it was usally from the tiny slip ups i dont notice right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.