• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My map crashes when clicking on tavern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So I was editing my map and testing stuffs then suddenly when I clicked on red, green or yellow tavern, my map crashes without any warning. I wonder why.

The blue and orange taverns are fine though. I don't think it's my triggers and all my units are working fine. Any idea?

Attachments

• Azeroth Heroes Survival 2.4.w3x
    13 MB · Views: 80
Level 39
Disable triggers in groups until it no longer crashes. When the crash stops happening, the problem trigger is in the group you most recently disabled. Narrow it down that way. If it still crashes with no triggers, then there may be something else going on.

Level 7
I don't think it's my trigger as I said because when I removed units from the said tavern, it's clickable and working fine.
This same thing is happening to me. I have two different buildings, making units that are lightly modified. When I click on the buildings, the game crashes. When I remove the units to build, the game does not crash when I click on the building. Not sure why this is occurring.

Same thing is happening when I try to go to a construct buildings menu for a neutral race unit.

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 25
1. You necro-posted in a thread that's almost 2 years old.
2. We need more info, which units are slightly modified? What buildings and what are do they have on the fields (object editor)?
3. What does this mean?
Same thing is happening when I try to go to a construct buildings menu for a neutral race unit.

Level 7
1. You necro-posted in a thread that's almost 2 years old.
2. We need more info, which units are slightly modified? What buildings and what are do they have on the fields (object editor)?
3. What does this mean?
I had a custom team set up. When using the worker, if I clicked on the button for buildings to construct, it would crash.
Same thing would happen when I select certain buildings already built, which are found in that menu.

Anyway, I found the issue was a circular techtree dependency.
Thanks for the response!

Status
Not open for further replies.