• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Courier Killed Announcer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I made a system in which a sound will play whenever a courier will be killed. If the courier is from your side of the team, it will play a specific sound or if it is from the enemy, it will play a different sound. But it when i test it, it is not working. Can somebody point out what i did wrong? Thanks!
Untitled.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Level 4
Untitled.png

Here is the converted of custom text of what i planned to do. Is the label from the setsoundparamsfromlabel the issue?

Level 4
It was intentional.. Kindly refer to the converted custom text above. I think something with the action makes it not to play as i want it. When i use a special effect with sound event, it works but whenever i use the sound directly there, it is not working.

Level 25
Neku, your trigger says "Do not play a sound".
So of course it's not playing a sound. You have to open the sound action and select the sound you wish to play.

• Actions
    • -------- This is the action you have, it will not play a sound --------
    • Sound - Play No sound
    • -------- -------------------------- --------
    • -------- This will play a sound from the sound editor --------
    • -------- Make sure you open the sound in the sound editor and uncheck 3D sound --------
    • Sound - Play TrollbatriderYes4 <gen>

Status
Not open for further replies.