• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Adding sound effects when a hero is killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Hello again. Can someone show me an efficient trigger where when a hero is killed, a sound plays. Just like in DotA but I wanted 2 consecutive sounds playing.

Example: When a hero is killed, a sound will play "First Kill" then after few seconds, a beat will play. :)

Thank you.

You will have to find or download a sound for the first kill because Warcraft has no sound for this First Kill souund. For the beat, it depends on what music you want.

The trigger for activating musics and sounds..... go to Triggers, Action then find Sounds and there you can play Music or Sounds.

Sounds is not endless, when the music ends it will stop
Music is endless, as long you dont turn off triggers, it will continue to loop.

Sorry but if you need trigger, I cant give for now because I am using a computer without a Warcraft and even World Editor.

Level 8
You will have to find or download a sound for the first kill because Warcraft has no sound for this First Kill souund. For the beat, it depends on what music you want.

The trigger for activating musics and sounds..... go to Triggers, Action then find Sounds and there you can play Music or Sounds.

Sounds is not endless, when the music ends it will stop
Music is endless, as long you dont turn off triggers, it will continue to loop.

Sorry but if you need trigger, I cant give for now because I am using a computer without a Warcraft and even World Editor.

I have sounds for that. I just need an efficient trigger.

Level 30
I have sounds for that. I just need an efficient trigger.

On how to play it, as I say, try going to the Trigger Editor of course.... go to actions and find Sounds... there you can Play Sounds or Musics..... Now that you have the Action, it depends on what Events and Conditions you want.... If you need trigger you'll have to wait long because Im not using my own computer... it has no Warcraft...

Level 8
On how to play it, as I say, try going to the Trigger Editor of course.... go to actions and find Sounds... there you can Play Sounds or Musics..... Now that you have the Action, it depends on what Events and Conditions you want.... If you need trigger you'll have to wait long because Im not using my own computer... it has no Warcraft...

Just like this?
  • Untitled Trigger 002
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Sound - Play TheHornOfCenarius <gen>

Level 30
How bout 3D sound on a unit whenever it cast a spell?

Well, you make a trigger like...... Events should be,
  • Unit starts the effect of an ability
.... Condition,
  • (Ability being cast) Equal to >>your ability<<
. For the evnts, just play the music you want when it casts the abiity.:thumbs_up:

Its not an exact trigger format, I just guessed it because you know Im not in my own computer and it doesnt have Wc3. But the trigger is right!

Status
Not open for further replies.