• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Item Courier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I need help with my item courier like dota.
it's basically a unit with unit inventory with an ability transfer items..
when this ability is used, the courier will move to your hero and transfer all items in its inventory, if the hero's inventory is full it stops transferring.
All I need is the transferring part coz it's where I'm having trouble.

I associated it with this system MFIS

this is the part where it transfers items..
10632852_763984430290922_7395902677720638924_n.jpg

Level 6
no it's not all but as I stated in the OP, its the part that has a bug..the FC_Index[] is just to make the spell MUI of some sort dont mind it.the Else Actions are ideally used to work with MFIS, if you've seen the triggers of MFIS you'll see those exact same lines there...

Level 15
Hi mate.

I've already completed the Hero Transfer Items Ability ( Or System as well :p )

I did take some time to discover common bugs and now it works well and it is (MUI) , no need for indexing.

I just note that the HeroTransferItems ability is based on Channel and you just have to copy-paste it ( If you don't , then create one based on Channel and change Stats-Options to 'Visible' ).

Good luck.

Attachments

• Hero Transfer Items.w3x
    22.7 KB · Views: 70
Level 6
Hi mate.

I've already completed the Hero Transfer Items Ability ( Or System as well :p )

I did take some time to discover common bugs and now it works well and it is (MUI) , no need for indexing.

I just note that the HeroTransferItems ability is based on Channel and you just have to copy-paste it ( If you don't , then create one based on Channel and change Stats-Options to 'Visible' ).

Good luck.

mate..
I tried what I PM'd you myself and something weird happens...maybe you can take a look at it..:)

try doing the scenario I told you about so you can see..:)

ring of protection + maskofdeath = frostguard..

Attachments

• Hero Transfer Items.w3x
    38.3 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.