• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inventories on multiple units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have a unit (a Circle of Power, with a modified Unit Inventory set to 6 slots and able to use items), a Hero (with Hero Inventory) and a Pack Horse with varying inventories, since whatever inventory I give it, it just transfers the items back to the Circle, even if it picks up items from the other side of the map. The Hero and the Circle has no problems transfering items between each other whatsoever.

So, any idea why that unit can't carry items?

Level 8
I have a unit (a Circle of Power, with a modified Unit Inventory set to 6 slots and able to use items), a Hero (with Hero Inventory) and a Pack Horse with varying inventories, since whatever inventory I give it, it just transfers the items back to the Circle, even if it picks up items from the other side of the map. The Hero and the Circle has no problems transfering items between each other whatsoever.

So, any idea why that unit can't carry items?

I belive there is spell for units to carry items just delete requirements increase the slots and it should work.
I dont know if it has something to do with the classification of the unit but delete all if u have.

And if i understood u correctly when u pickup items with horsy it just transfers items directly to CoP?

Level 3
Well, the inventory appears correctly in-game, and the Horse can pick up items, they just doesn't go into its inventory.

EDIT: I will try the thing with classifications.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.