• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Countdown to chapter 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
So this is where you'll see how much left is to be done until chapter 10 is down. Here you may also ask questions about the progress and about chapter 10.

Also remember you may see me doing the campaign more closer by checking out the Twitter.

Main Storyline

• First Cinematic
  • Second Cinematic
  • Third Cinematic
  • Fourth Cinematic
  • Fifth Cinematic
  • Sixth Cinematic
  • Seventh Cinematic
  • Phase 1 fight
  • Phase 2 fight
  • Phase 3 fight
  • Phase 4 fight
  • Phase 5 fight

Optional Quests

• Optional quest 1 - XXX
    • First Cinematic
    • Second cinematic
  • Optional quest 2 - XXX
    • First Cinematic
    • Second Cinematic
  • Optional quest 3 - XXXX
    • First Cinematic
    • Second Cinematic
  • Optional quest 4 - XXX
    • First Cinematic
    • Second Cinematic

Elite Boss

• First Cinematic
  • Second Cinematic
  • Third Cinematic
  • Puzzle
  • Fight

Epic Boss

• First Cinematic
  • Second Cinematic
  • Third Cinematic
  • Fourth Cinematic
  • Fifth Cinematic
  • Sixth Cinematic
  • Seventh Cinematic
  • Phase 1 fight
  • Phase 2 fight
  • Phase 3 fight
  • Phase 4 fight
  • Phase 5 fight
  • Phase 6 fight

Other Bosses

• Mother

Level 37
Just doing a puzzle for chapter 10.

Attachments

• ch 10 puzzle.jpg
    ch 10 puzzle.jpg
    906.3 KB · Views: 211
Level 1
oh my god!! Can't wait!! Btw the newest verison i didnt find any major bugs and good job!

Soo...this means you didn't try to complete Ch3's Omega Puzzle? if you try to get 6/6 parts, the thing will crash...every time.

Level 1
What about chapter 2 puzzle? Does it crash every time?

Chapter I found a way to avoid the crash in CH2's puzzle before you updated the campaign with the bug fix. Exiting the area and using Way Gate to come back in the tomb would somehow avoid the crash. But since you fixed it, that doesn't matter much. The reason I specified the leaving than coming back, is because I (obviously) can't do the same in Ch3's puzzle, since the event ends the second I use the ring again.

TL;DR: I can't get an Omega piece in CH3's puzzle, because completing the first stage of it ends in a fatal error.

Level 37
Chapter I found a way to avoid the crash in CH2's puzzle before you updated the campaign with the bug fix. Exiting the area and using Way Gate to come back in the tomb would somehow avoid the crash. But since you fixed it, that doesn't matter much. The reason I specified the leaving than coming back, is because I (obviously) can't do the same in Ch3's puzzle, since the event ends the second I use the ring again.

TL;DR: I can't get an Omega piece in CH3's puzzle, because completing the first stage of it ends in a fatal error.

I just completed chapter 3 puzzle and no fatal error. I don't understand why you get it. I completed it and gained piece of omega orb.

I can't fix a bug I cannot comprehend and see with my own eyes.

Level 5
Soo...this means you didn't try to complete Ch3's Omega Puzzle? if you try to get 6/6 parts, the thing will crash...every time.

I completed it and but it didnt crash , but what i got was my characters were removed after completing the gladiator arena.

Level 1
I completed it and but it didnt crash , but what i got was my characters were removed after completing the gladiator arena.

It seems like only arena type events \ quests have problems in this sense...I'm puzzled (no pun intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.