• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Could not load Shockwave Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello everybody, I'm currently having a problem with Shockwave Flash. It keep saying "Could not load Shockwave Flash". I want to Disable the other file in plugins but there's only one file there.

Adobe Flash Player - Version: 14.0.0.177
Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
Name: Shockwave Flash
Description: Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
Version: 14.0.0.177
Location: C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\36.0.1985.143\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll
Type: PPAPI (out-of-process)
Disable
MIME types:
MIME type Description File extensions
application/x-shockwave-flash Shockwave Flash
.swf
application/futuresplash FutureSplash Player
.spl

Here's the ways I already tried;
- Deleting pepflashplayer.dll
- Disable the only file

Also, I'm using a Chrome Browser.
223635-albums6286-picture87646.gif

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Either post about it to Google or to Adobe. Both of them should have free technical support for this kind of problem, after all the product in question is free (they make money from it via other means).

There was recently a flash update. It is possibly that this has some bug with the version of chrome you are using. I would advise at least trying the following.
1. Uninstall Flash Player.
2. Uninstall Chrome.
3. Install Chrome (latest stable version). Apply any patches if any are required.
4. Install Flash Player. make sure to install the version compatible with Chrome.

Level 15
Chrome uses its own integrated flash player, that's independent from the ActiveX plugin you install for all other browsers.

Just try re installing flash completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.