• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

corrupted model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i used a anim transfer to change a wc3 model. Now it is corrupted and i cant use it, but i would need it.
Someone know a solution for this?
(i read up wy models get corrupdet, but i didnt found anything at the model)
model itself is working everywhere correctly expect that it makes wc3 crash ...

Level 9
@ figueiredo:
thats waht im doing, i already was able to succesfully transfer anims, it only doesnt work on this model

@don
i take a look, thx for the link

@fan after im not allowed to directly do requests here and cant upload the same file twice:
Request Tread with model
(strange that you say you dont take requests and ask for the model ^^)

edit: i opned dons link, but in that treat a problem with magos was solved. I dont have any probs with magos, the model is shown correctly in there...

Level 5
hmm, if the model that makes the wc3 crash is this skeleton that you posted, i think you need to remove the geoset 4 (using vertex) and remove the bones connected to the death animation. Probably ,the 2nd skeleton is the bug, when you added the new animations, he appear in all of them. Unfortunately, i dont know how to remove the bones =/

and sorry for my english.

Status
Not open for further replies.