• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

YshaarjBlademaster.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: DaHomieG and Chen
It is a simple modification of Grom skin, I was inspired in Y'shaarj (an old god), the corrupted gorehowl (Grom / Garrosh Hellscream weapon), the Kor'kron guard, and Malkorok.

If you want that the eyes of the blademaster glowing in the portrait, put this texture on "Chaos Hellscream",

In the war 3 model editor you can change the glowing color (windows, node manager, and double click the "blizzparticle", to select the glow color).

9QC93nJ.png

Keywords:
Orc, Blademaster, Corrupted, Sha, Y'shaarj, Grom, Grommash, Garrosh, Hellscream, Kor'kron, Warsong
Contents

Corrupted Blademaster (Texture)

Reviews
19:33, 24th Jan 2014 Kwaliti: Rather messy and plenty of recoloring. I see that you're going to make a lot of these, so feel free to post them all here.

M

19:33, 24th Jan 2014
Kwaliti:

Rather messy and plenty of recoloring. I see that you're going to make a lot of these, so feel free to post them all here.

Level 24
I would hardly say that the Horde symbol is out of place, Garrosh did after all serve Y'Sraahj in the name of the Horde.

Level 5
~The Horde Symbol is disturbing
Right, I removed the white symbol of the Horde. :p

I would hardly say that the Horde symbol is out of place, Garrosh did after all serve Y'Sraahj in the name of the Horde.

Garrosh is still Considered an Horde member (at least iron horde). Anyway I upgraded the texture, I removed the white Horde symbols of the kneepads.

The shield on the harness is only the orc race symbol. :p

Level 10
This skin has to be my new favorite currently. It has a lot of potential.

Everything is good aside from the Horde crest on his chest, which should be darker, and his axe. The Xal'atoh wrap on the axe is a little sloppy as well. Other than that it's amazing.

5/5 +rep

Last edited:
Level 10
Why was this model taken down? I was really looking forward to it. Didn't get a chance to download it and now I regret it... :goblin_cry: