• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Corexx´ Terrain Screens #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7

Attachments

• TodKSaison_04_Thema_02_Waechter.png
    TodKSaison_04_Thema_02_Waechter.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 278
  • DualSubmarine.png
    DualSubmarine.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 322
  • Eiszeit01.png
    Eiszeit01.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 288
  • Grossstadt.png
    Grossstadt.png
    2 MB · Views: 293
  • Licht01.png
    Licht01.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 285
  • Licht02.png
    Licht02.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 247
  • Nebellandschaft2.png
    Nebellandschaft2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 679
  • Oase2.png
    Oase2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 257
  • Regenwald02.png
    Regenwald02.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 442
  • Uebergang.png
    Uebergang.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 250
  • Paradies02.png
    Paradies02.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 228
  • Veraenderung01.png
    Veraenderung01.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Level 34
Your high res work is amazing, too bad I hate high-res. :p

The wc3 stuff is awesome of course. I don't care for the licht terrain, and I like the regenwald terrain the most. Your nature has improved since back in the day. Of course you were always good with structures/robots.

Level 34
Thanks, Gilles.
But why you don´t care for the Licht-Terrain?
It´s not ubercomplex but still nice I think. :O
Don't like the fog, sky, or sun. They all blend together into a big ball of orange. As well the fog ends at the beginning of the terrain, but is gets thick quickly, which looks odd.

Level 14
I LOVE the theme on the Oase2. Are those models public?

Oh and the best one was the regenwald one

Level 11
I clicked the thumbinial that looked like a forest. but it takes a hell 1 hour and it still dont load. my internet connections suck.

but i agree with goldendemon. some terrain were a bit, unatural.
the forest that i clicked looks good.

Level 7
Done very nicely.

In the first new screen the construction is great, but I don't really like the background, maybe add some clouds around the thing?

The second new screen... the concept is awesome and has an equally awesome execution. I like the atmosphere and the highligthed eges on the terrain so it looks ''sunken'' into space. The white marble tile and the tiles surrounding it don't look so great though, maybe add some kind of staircase there?

Level 10
Many of them are totally unrealistic. I think that's really cool! GJ man.
The submarine, temple-thing-on-top-of-rocky-pillar, space-thingy, etc. It's all really impressive and really creative. Only things I miss are some better fog and lightning effects in some of the terrains.

My favourites: TodKSaison_04_Thema_02_Waechter, DualSubmarine, Eiszeit01, Paradies02

Level 7
Many of them are totally unrealistic. I think that's really cool! GJ man.

Well, I never tried to make realistic terrains, but thanks that you like them anyway.

Only things I miss are some better fog and lightning effects in some of the terrains.

I don´t use the UTM and Wc3 itself hasn´t that good posibilities for creating realistic fog or impressives skies.
The UTM-Stuff makes it too easy even if the fog- and particelmodels looks definitely better.

Done very nicely.
The white marble tile and the tiles surrounding it don't look so great though, maybe add some kind of staircase there?

Although I like the tiles I can try it. Showing the result later. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.