• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Copying Parts of Textures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
How can you copy a part of the picture you make in photoshop and paste the exact same part on a different part of the same picture? Like a copy whatever you selected tool?

Level 8
I've tried it. I mean part of textures not the whole texture but I'll try it out. And how is it against the rules to copy and paste?

It doesn't work unless I selected it wrong. I used the Quick Selection Tool and it won't paste even when it says it pasted.

Level 8
Oh no, im not doing that. Im doing my own tileset. Its in the other thread. And what if it doesn't appear at all? The pasted object? Or do i have to restart photoshop to see it? Im using 10.0 Tested it, doesn't work at all. Just messes up the original. Never mind, had to use the move tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.