• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cookie?

Want De Cookie Back

• It doesn't matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm new to this sight, who is Cookie?

• Yes

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
because he hates people skinning his models and he haters some people from this site

Level 25
You people don't get it do you?

He doesn't want to come back. Sure you people can go and bribe him, but it won't work.

And DAMN, he's not in the WC3C chat, which sucks. I realy wanted a quote from him so that I'd have evidence that he doesn't want to post he's models here

Mecheon said:
You people don't get it do you?

He doesn't want to come back. Sure you people can go and bribe him, but it won't work.

And DAMN, he's not in the WC3C chat, which sucks. I realy wanted a quote from him so that I'd have evidence that he doesn't want to post he's models here

Note: you can always make up one.
2nd note: On last line, it's 'HIS', not he's :p
I know the 2nd note is pretty off-topic... Heh...

Level 3
Who's cookie?

Who is this..."cookie" you speak of?

Hmm..also how do i attach wings or whatever to a model, i don't know if i need a model editing tool, but i have doomguard wings model that i wanna put on a guy...i know it's off-topic sry... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.