• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Conversion Spell v.1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a Conversion spell it turns the enemies to your side with some special effects i made both a Unholy and a Holy the one you see on the screenshot is the unholy.

Hope you enyoy it
Made by: iopop9 at the hive or iopop9_1337 at battle.net

Keywords:
Covert, Holy, Unholy, Great, PRO,
Contents

Coversion Spell (Map)

Reviews
02:25, 25th Aug 2009 Dr Super Good: Leaks and apparantly does nothing useful. The triggers in the map are far too simple and will only take a couple of seconds to make oneself. It also leaks many objects which are easily avoidable. Thus...

M

02:25, 25th Aug 2009
Dr Super Good:
Leaks and apparantly does nothing useful.
The triggers in the map are far too simple and will only take a couple of seconds to make oneself.
It also leaks many objects which are easily avoidable.

Thus because this spell has little promis or use, it has been permantly rejected. I advise learning to trigger better and starting on something a little more complex and useful.

Level 19
this spell is crap
unfinished
everytime ANY unit casts ANYTHING it activates...

the trigger might be red but it still runs ingame...you have to disable it or turn it off
  • (Ability being cast) Equal to Value
is any ability

uncreative
bad coding (location leaks, group leaks etc)

at least it has a screenshot and some specialeffects (which leak...) oO

Level 19
sorry but it is my first spell it isnt flaw less and i will update it with some extras and i will fix leak
of cause it is your first submission else you would be either stupid to not read our posts or retarded or something
NEVER submit any first works cause your knowledge about it will be too small to judge if it is crap or not
you have to know we are writing thins under every second spell
I don't understand how people go here not knowing this, not even reading anything, but jsut uploading something somewhere where they don't know what it is about oO
really weird

however I am so unfriendly cause I'm tired of telling people
there should be some link containing all that what I and many other people have written again and again...

Level 3
lol weird spell and leak imba..... -.- 1/5...my spellpack have no leaks...but i need to change it to mui..and i do that right now...anyway why should anyone use this leak, bad, not important spell?? why should someone take control of units anyway???? anyway..fix those leak and maybe i will give you 2/5..but first improve it and fix leaks!

Level 3
(Line: 10) (Word: 7) Unit Group Leak
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 300.00 of (Position of (Casting unit))) and do (Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Picked unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Undead\AnimateDead\AnimateDeadTarget.mdl)
Unit Group - Pick every unit in ^Leak

(Line: 10) (Word: 11) Location Leak
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 300.00 of (Position of (Casting unit))) and do (Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Picked unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Undead\AnimateDead\AnimateDeadTarget.mdl)
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 300.00 of ^Leak

(Line: 10) (Word: 25) Location Leak
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 300.00 of (Position of (Casting unit))) and do (Special Effect - Create a special effect at ^Leak