• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Contest for Concept Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I have alot of ideas for it:

- 3 (or maybe more) evolutions of any creature
- a character is sketched and you will make a different class for it (like shaman etc.)
- flying death (you can make a creature or maybe an airship)
- cave creatures
- creature/s responsible for keeping the earth spinning
- camouflage creature/master of disguise
- queen
- it's not what it seems at first sight
- mounted
- band of brothers/multiple same-looking creatures

Hmm i cant find out how to make a poll.. but what do you think?

evolution of creature? pokemon?

band of brothers/creature is good i think. so like a squad of creatures?
or different class character sounds good too. how bout you combine the two, a squad of same creatures with few different classes, like a band of warriors backed by archers and a mage

oh. and specify that you have to draw the whole creaute/s. few people complained in the last concept contest cos of confusion

hum.. why not.. Beast?

like you have to create 4 diffrent beast for 4 regions (Ice region, Desert Region, Rain forest region, Forest region)

or

you have to draw ''IN ACTION combat'' between 2 dudes.. beast/human, human/human, demon/demon etc..

or

warcraft3 unit portrait.. like you draw the portrait of a peon, or a grunt or a troll or a night elf etc.

ah k .. yeah than it might worked.. but for shure .. depending on the theme i would hardly joined... because a full scenary needs.. Shadow technics, proportions techniques, perspective technics, etc...

so yeah.. ALOT of work and patiant is need for those how doesn't master these.. as for me, i suck at proportions and perspectives..

poll will be nice. i think thats about it

so it's...

- 3 (or maybe more) evolutions of any creature
- a character is sketched and you will make a different class for it (like shaman etc.)
- flying death (you can make a creature or maybe an airship)
- cave creatures (under "Earth type creature"?)
- creature/s responsible for keeping the earth spinning (under Earth type creature"?)
- camouflage creature/master of disguise
- queen
- it's not what it seems at first sight
- mounted
- band of brothers/multiple same-looking creatures
- one beast different type of legion/army
- combat scene with 2 characters
- portrait

hey, Mr.Goblin, when you say portrait, you mean a really detailed portrait right? like with earings and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.