• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept Art

Level 24
This is the place that I will upload concept art of this project.

conceptartarcarius0ls.gif

by The Darkness

Level 6
yup thats from the paper alright. btw ill be releasing the next picture in a couple of days, and you can also expect the screenshots in the next couple of weeks :) So Arcarius will be progressing quickly for a couple of weeks, but after the bfme 2 comes out i wont be spending a lot of time on the maps and art.

If anyone has some art about Arcarius they want to post go ahead, id like to see it.

and thanks for your comments guys

Level 12
Lol. Hope this drawing doesnt shame World of Arcarius/the Dark Elves....This was what I thought of the heartless killing-machine Dark Elves, how they killed those who travelled up north into the mountains...Halfway drawing I came to realize, hey! you people are gonna use demon hunter/dark troll models...but never mind i just finished it. this not digitally enhanced, so don't blame me if its sucks. This is a effortless defeat of a foolish adventurer(footman of some sort)...When there was a struggle, and the Dark Elf disarmed the adventurer, used his weapon to chop off the footman-thingy's arm, and then give him a kick to the ground, before getting off with his head with his big bad sword in the holster on his back...then he takes the skull/head as a trophy. Actually if you people werent using demonhunter models, I drew this in such a way that it's possible to model...With re-rendered blood mage head & shoulders with paladin's animation etc. But never mind. I had nothing better to do nowadays. Please enlighten me if I got any facts wrong. I got my history of arcarius....'hazy'. I know its kinda small, but you could 'save target as' and browse..Its kinda detailed if you zoom.
View attachment 570

Last edited: