• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Completed First Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Thank you everyone for the feedback.

I forgot to mention that the skin was made by N.E.O, and he wasn't sure what I wanted so thats how he made it. I'll ask him to make it look like there's a sheet on the bed and that the pillow looks more like a pillow.

Keep the feedback coming!

Level 17
No complaints about it as long it will have a new skin, but i was thinking... you could easly make this one also:
Image270.jpg

Level 13
@Afronight_76: A bed could be very handy for cinematics and campaigns.

@Sansui: The skin is being worked on by N.E.O, hopefully it will be much better once he's done with it.
And it's my first model so it may be a bit high poly. I'm not really sure how to count them and in the future I'll try to make it lower poly count.

Level 2
HELP

HELP I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO DO ANYTHING THAT IS ON THIS SITE. I LITTERALLY DONT HAVE A CLUE im only 12 so dont say i suck.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Level 13
Please do not spam.

I still have not gotten an answer back from N.E.O regarding the skin so I'm unable to submit it. Meanwhile I'm working on the next model in my doodad collection - a rug. I actually made it in half a second - its just a plain and sansui's working on the skin. But I was thinking maybe I should add flying animations to it...

What do you think?

Level 12
Masterofpuppet
Sopho is pretty young too
You better find a new excuse
Stop overreacting
or just read some tutorials

Level 7
oz02 said:
Please do not spam.

I still have not gotten an answer back from N.E.O regarding the skin so I'm unable to submit it. Meanwhile I'm working on the next model in my doodad collection - a rug. I actually made it in half a second - its just a plain and sansui's working on the skin. But I was thinking maybe I should add flying animations to it...

What do you think?

Thats a great idea on the rug model.... Ive been wanting to add red carpet/rug to my throne room in my new campaign, and everyone knows what a pain it is to edit tilesets. Thanks for the idea man. As for your skin on your bed, looks fine really i dont see why there would be any problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.