• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Comedy map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
The Simpsons Map

You play as Homer J. Simpson and do quests. This map would be built with a lot of funney cinamatics. Along with a multiplayer sysetem where you can play as the five Simpsons all with there own abilitys. Maggie being small can crawl and grab small hidden objects, homer can get super mad and beat the crap out of bad guys, Marge can convuse peaple with her nagging, lisa can build amazing objects to help beat the quests, finaly bart is your archer. there will be alot of cinamatics and the opening cinamatic will be alot like the opening cinamatic to the show. There also is the store the Kwik-E-Mart where you can buy extras like bonus suits. The quests will often refere to episodes from the show. There will be Mini games at the Arcade. The funniest part I have thought up is the quest where you become hulk homer and you have to beat up the cartoonists that made the cartoon that made fun of homer. I will tell you the bonus charictors I have thought up Milhouse, Ned Flanders, and Moe. I was also thinking that when homer buys beer he gets drunk where you can watch funny flashbacks. If you play multiplayer there are specail quests that you can do such as the nuculer meltdown.:xxd:

Level 4
Simpsons map

I am sorry,
but I don't think this will be a funny map duo the missing of original sound(s) and animation(s).
Try another map idea? :)
Thank you, you have given me some thing to think about but if you watch a episode maybe I can cut the audio out and place it as a imported sound. And I have the Simpson's hand book so I can look at a artists drawing and model it so...:thumbs_up:

Level 4
How to import Audio into Warcraft 3

How to make Simpson characters talk?
1. go to part of episode with audio
2. pause go to right before audio and record.
or....
1. if you don't have the software to do that get a microphone
2. hook it up to computer
3. say audio
4. import onto warcraft 3 sound editor

Level 4
quest logs

Well what I was thinking was like a simpsons map. Here is the whole map plan so far...

:xxd:The simpsons map quest log version 0.1
Main quest 1-cinamatic 1: After opening credits camera moves out of the house very very fast
around the flanders house turns goes over the house north of the flanders follows
street to Kwik-E-Mart rotates around half the goes up at a 75% angle turn strait
then turns slightly to see krusty Burger then turns strait again and goes over
piles of garbage then you see power plant turns to a 75% angle and moves very very
fast then goes into homers office. camera turns at speaker and it says "Homer Simpson
please report to Mr.Burns office now." Homer walks out door then it goes into a gameplay
segment. Homer says " Mmm, Donut",(Cinamatic 2) then gets hits by a Imployee. Homer hits imployee
turns and eats all donuts. Goes back into gameplay. Next homer walks into the next room
Four imployees try to beat player, If player succeeds(cinamatic 3)Camera Turns up at a 80% angle
then After homer get half way through room Camera goes to Homers left shoulder Mr.Burns says"Homer
We are promoting you to Manager of Secter 7-G, All you have to do is get my walet I left it on the
bench by the Kwik-E-Mart, Get Moving Simpson. After going through the area you went through before
entering mr.Burns office You get to a elavater You pull a lever.(Cinamatic 4) Camera is at a 90%
angle fasing down as elevater goes down. Then it goes backinto gameplay you fight a mob of three guys
then enter the next room.(Cinamatic 5) A Big black man Get a drink of coffee then shows a mad face at
you. Then it enters gameplay mode and you have to fight him he has 300 hp instide of the nomal Bad guy
who has 40, If you lose you respawn at the elevater and it goes through cinamatic 5 again and you fight
him again. Boss drops a Rapid fireing mashine gun. When you get out side you have to fight 3 cops who have 60 hp.
(cinamatic 6) You get into the car.game moves into normal game mode Camera moves into 3rd person as 3 police cars
chase you a red arrow shows wher the kwik-e-mart is you go under bridge and when you get there you have to go behind the kwik-e-mart
where it is located by a bench.(Cinamatic 7) It show you walk into mr burns ofice then he says good the job is yours you receve
$40 and a beer( when beer is activated a menu goes over screen with flashbacks where you can watch cinamatic over again or buy
funny short flashbacks from the show).
Main quest 2-cinamatic 2: Marge walks in living room where homer is sleeping Marge says "homer you promised lisa you would takeher to her
saxaphone recidel tonight (homer shakes head and opens eyes) homer says" Crap"! Homer runs into car a red arrow
shows where you need to go you have to get there in five minutes.so you have to drive under the bridge over the store street
And park at the spring field parking lot.Earn $50 and a beer.
Main quest final: Green homer Cinamatic- Shows the the sheen from the show in a ciamatic. Then it goes into gameplay mode
You have to make it to the kwik-E-Mart where the animaters are standing after beating them you have to beat police cheif wiggum
(boss 600 hp) after beating him you get the Mr.plow tow truck.
Optional quest: Mr.plow and the plow king. Marge walks in room homer " Barnys stuck at the top of widows peak aren't you going to help him
if you answer yes you are moved to the parking lot f widows peak. (optional quest cinamatic 1) Homer is at the bridge the car falls
of a blows up you play as homer you beat up a mob of three wolfs. after that a wolf boss is guarding the body(900 hp) If you win you get the mr.
plow jaket and $60.
Optional quest: cupcake kid and ratioactive man: You play as bart in his cupcake kid or bartman suit you choise You have to fly with radioactive man
to the power plant then you hav to beat a boss( homer Hulk 1000 hp) after beating him you choise either to unlock the bartman or cupcake kid suit.
Optional quest: Lisas sax: this you are able to choise to play after Main quest 2 if you choise to play you play as lisa and you have to beat some kids
to get tin to the school then once you finds the right room the music teacher says " No lisa you can't play your late."Then you have to beat him (400 hp)
Then you unlock lisas sax.
After beating all quests you just can roam the simpsons town to make money to buy flash backs or beer or cars or weapons you
just have to beat up citizens cops give no xp.
Flashbacks buyable
Homer and bart and the gorge.
Bart and the devil.
Homers titanic story.
Homers a lier/ hero.
Cars:
plow
monster truck
suv
sports car

All this map needs is some funney stuff thats what quest log 0.2 is going to be for. Also maybe a few more quests likly a Co-Op misson. I will try to make a save trigger so you can open your saves. So each time you don't have to start over. Also (but maybe not) I was thinking you could watch t.v. So when the map gets uploaded there may be some channels but it well probly be the same show over and over again. So when it gets updated you get more shows. Also to make the loading time less as long can you spred out the loading times. Then i can make this a huge map without long loading times. here is quest log 0.2.

The simpsons map quest log version 0.2
Main quest 1-cinamatic 1: After opening credits camera moves out of the house very very fast
around the flanders house turns goes over the house north of the flanders follows
street to Kwik-E-Mart rotates around half the goes up at a 75% angle turn strait
then turns slightly to see krusty Burger then turns strait again and goes over
piles of garbage then you see power plant turns to a 75% angle and moves very very
fast then goes into homers office. camera turns at speaker and it says "Homer Simpson
please report to Mr.Burns office now." Homer walks out door then it goes into a gameplay
segment. Homer says " Mmm, Donut",(Cinamatic 2) then gets hits by a Imployee. Homer hits imployee
turns and eats all donuts. Goes back into gameplay. Next homer walks into the next room
Four imployees try to beat player, If player succeeds(cinamatic 3)Camera Turns up at a 80% angle
then After homer get half way through room Camera goes to Homers left shoulder Mr.Burns says"Homer
We are promoting you to Manager of Secter 7-G, All you have to do is get my walet I left it on the
bench by the Kwik-E-Mart, Get Moving Simpson. After going through the area you went through before
entering mr.Burns office You get to a elavater You pull a lever.(Cinamatic 4) Camera is at a 90%
angle fasing down as elevater goes down. Then it goes backinto gameplay you fight a mob of three guys
then enter the next room.(Cinamatic 5) A Big black man Get a drink of coffee then shows a mad face at
you. Then it enters gameplay mode and you have to fight him he has 300 hp instide of the nomal Bad guy
who has 40, If you lose you respawn at the elevater and it goes through cinamatic 5 again and you fight
him again. Boss drops a Rapid fireing mashine gun. When you get out side you have to fight 3 cops who have 60 hp.
(cinamatic 6) You get into the car.game moves into normal game mode Camera moves into 3rd person as 3 police cars
chase you a red arrow shows wher the kwik-e-mart is you go under bridge and when you get there you have to go behind the kwik-e-mart
where it is located by a bench.(Cinamatic 7) It show you walk into mr burns ofice then he says good the job is yours you receve
$40 and a beer( when beer is activated a menu goes over screen with flashbacks where you can watch cinamatic over again or buy
funny short flashbacks from the show).
Main quest 2-cinamatic 2: Marge walks in living room where homer is sleeping Marge says "homer you promised lisa you would takeher to her
saxaphone recidel tonight (homer shakes head and opens eyes) homer says" Crap"! Homer runs into car a red arrow
shows where you need to go you have to get there in five minutes.so you have to drive under the bridge over the store street
And park at the spring field parking lot.Earn $50 and a beer.
Main quest final: Green homer Cinamatic- Shows the the sheen from the show in a ciamatic. Then it goes into gameplay mode
You have to make it to the kwik-E-Mart where the animaters are standing after beating them you have to beat police cheif wiggum
(boss 600 hp) after beating him you get the Mr.plow tow truck.
Optional quest: Mr.plow and the plow king. Marge walks in room homer " Barnys stuck at the top of widows peak aren't you going to help him
if you answer yes you are moved to the parking lot of widows peak. (optional quest cinamatic 1) Homer is at the bridge the car falls
of a cliff and blows up you play as homer you beat up a mob of three wolfs. after that a wolf boss is guarding the body(900 hp) If you win you get the mr.
plow jaket and $60.
Optional quest: cupcake kid and ratioactive man: You play as bart in his cupcake kid or bartman suit you choise You have to fly with radioactive man
to the power plant then you hav to beat a boss( homer Hulk 1000 hp) after beating him you choise either to unlock the bartman or cupcake kid suit.
Optional quest: Lisas sax: this you are able to choise to play after Main quest 2 if you choise to play you play as lisa and you have to beat some kids
to get in to the school then once you find the right room the music teacher says " No lisa you can't play your late."Then you have to beat him (400 hp)
Then you unlock lisas sax.
After beating all quests you just can roam the simpsons town to make money to buy flash backs or beer or cars or weapons you
just have to beat up citizens cops give no xp.
Flashbacks buyable
Homer and bart and the gorge.
Bart and the devil.
Homers titanic story.
Homers a lier/ hero.
Cars:
plow
monster truck
suv
sports car
Suits:
Bart:
bartman
Cupcake kid
Marge:
Supermom
maggie:
Snowboarder
Homer:
blob
mr plow
boxer
Big moma
Liza:
Suit
Guns: migine gun
Minigames:
Tv-
inchy and skratchy
news
Arcade-
Radioactive man
star wars
pac man
Froger
Kwik-e-mart-
toy krang-
toy gernade(realy blows up)
Futurama toy - bender
Mr.burns bear
stewie (family guy)
Unicorn ( buy and you get called gaywod as a boy)
foods ( only can be done by marge)
steak
pizza
burgers
Cuputer games
Earth land realms (from marge gamer).
comics
Radioactive man # 1
optional quest-Radioactive man #1 Cinamatic bart and freinds buy comic. then shows
Tree house with a lightning bolt. Gameplay have to beat milhouse and martin both 600 hp.

Status
Not open for further replies.