• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Hulk map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Today i have came up with a few maps but ever since I found out there was a world editor I knew i wanted a modern day map where your pretty much unstopable. I have a few spell ideas and Idem ideas. The spell one is you trowing a car, and the idem a dual weild car so you can beat the crap out of every body. Also a ultimate ability where you turn red and do quadruple damage. and a final boss Abonation. Yes the end cinamatic will show him beat the crap out of abomanation. I also thought maybe a spell where only when your by a helicopter you can grab it and trow it. I also thought about a amazing new AI syestom where enemys bodys can aculy move with no decay and awsome acurit blood amounts. But this is a map that only if a syestom that adfanced is invented will i make this map.

Level 12
Throwing cars, Helicopters

I feel like this would be an awesome brawler....
Just include some Jump spells some grab spells (Effects everything), and people... and some blowback spells as well as a way if you take more damage you get bigger.... A Block...

This could be pretty epic....

Have any ideas on how specifically the combat should be?

Level 12
check the jet side scroller game
I made a arrow kewy movemenbt system
Grabs would have to target objects (based off dummy casted Shackles)
Defintly can be done

Status
Not open for further replies.