• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

combo system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
how can make units specifically heroes perform a large combination of different attacks in one sweep

Possibly requires some JASS in this.
But if its just a button bash so they attack, then it may be possible.
If its a combo, and like regular constant combos(Like on the playstation you press O fucking repeatedly to be a cheap ass and kill Sakura in Street Fighter Alpha 3), then it might be able to be done, but it probably would need to be a spell.

Level 18
This is indeed fully doable, just depends how much work you want to put into it. Since each "attack" that will make up the "combo" would atleast require one(or more) seperate trigger(s) with timers etc.

It's easier if you use Waits to mash it into one trigger, but I higly recommend not using them.

Possibly requires some JASS in this.

Depends on how efficent a person wants it, but yes, I would recommend Jass for this type of thing.

Level 5
Depends on how efficent a person wants it, but yes, I would recommend Jass for this type of thing.

It would just require about maybe 2-4 triggers, including the array variables (Integer Arrays, y'know, for calculating each attack).

Status
Not open for further replies.