• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Combining spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Haj

Well, I need some advice how to combine spells, like Scout and War stomp

Yeah, I am new to editor, and I haven't found tutorial for this...

But, this is what I have done :

Events

Unit: Specific unit event

Priestess of the Moon starts the effect of an ability

Conditions

Ability comparision

Scout equal to War stomp

I have removed War Stomp's mana cost, but still this doesn't work.

Also, I would like to know that how can you give Devotion aura give Life regenaration increase in addition.

Also I would like to know that how to make a spell which deals damage to enemy units, then gives a buff the allied units.

Thanks, and i'm sorry for being a Editor nublet

sincerely, vampkitty

Level 3
Hmm, this helps alot

Thanks, and i am sorry for disturbing you.

Sincerely Vampkitty

P.S I gotta agree, this is very confusing, but this is a start

Level 3
Hmm, About giving the Devotion aura also increase Hit Points regen..

Is there other way to do it? Derp, you even get the +HP regen when you haven't taken the Devotion aura skill, and then when you Upgrade Devotion aura, the Life regenaration does not rise.

I am able to create some spells, but I am wondering that how to combine 2 long range casting spells... Like I create Flamestrike to X location, but how do I make Dummy do the same with another spell, like with Toxic bomb?

Thanks, all. Also, how do I make AoE heal (not chain heal, like healing spray).

P.S Derp, do you change you signature 2 or 3 times a day? always when I look this page I see different signature.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.